zondag 10 november 2019

POLKADOODLES TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE A QUICK CHRISTMAS CARD WITH STARS XXX

Hi There it is my turn (Terry) to post a little tutorial on the 


Today I have a Christmas Card covered with Snowflakes for you......


I started out with 3 different colors of blue, This time I made a Christmas card with blue Snowflakes instead of White, something else right? So did you ever make Blue Snowflakes instead of the traditional white ones? This time I opted for a simple card that can be made quickly. That's very nice if you started making Christmas cards late. 


This time I worked with 2 different stencils in the background. Distress ink works perfectly with the Polkadoodles stencils. The first one I used is the Snowflake Border Stencil  . 
The different sizes of snowflakes work very well for this card, I can say that I am pretty pleased with it. Sure hope that you like it too though.

...I stamped the tiny star with the Holly Flourish Stampset


And to finish my card I stamped the Sentiment from the  There's Snowplace like Home stamp set from on my Christmas Card. Before I glued it onto my card I placed a dark blue cardstock underneith so the Sentiment would pop out of the card....and I think it does....what do you think?? Did it work out? Or not.....Please tell me all about it oke ...

So this was my inspirational Tutorial for your inspiration, offcourse I cannot wait untill you show what you have made. 

Thank you so much and please show you Christmas cards, I can't hardly wait....

Thank you for your time and have fun Crafting...

The products that I have played with are:

and 


I would like to join into the following challenges:








7 opmerkingen:

  1. Goedemorgen Terry,
    Wat een mooie kaart en super uitleg ook .
    Altijd handig een kaartje dat snel klaar kan zijn.

    Fijne Zondag
    Liefs en Creatiefs
    Cinderella
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A gorgeous card and great step by step photos.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Andree for visiting my blog and your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment thank you xxx

      Verwijderen
  4. Gorgeous background, just love how it turned out! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenge blog!

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx