zondag 4 augustus 2019

POLKADOODLES CRAFTS AND UNIQUE STAMPING WITH POLKADOODLES-TUTORIAL

Hey there crafters out there, it is my turn Terry to show you how I made a colorfull card with loads of flowers from the Pretty Perfect stampset. 

Excuse me for not making more than 2 photographs but I was so enthousiastic to start my project that I forgot to take more pictures........ 

Are your ready for some inspiration?
Sure hope that I can give you some with this tutorial.....

What I did was, First of all I started out with a piece of cardstock. I have cut out a white card of 22 cm x 11 cm.  

I have colored the background with 3 colors of distress ink. Let it dry very well using the Heattool and after that I started stamping on the card with the Pretty Perfect Stamp Set.




I have colored the background with 3 colors of distress ink. Let it dry very well using the Heattool and after that I started stamping in othe card with the Pretty Perfect Stamp Set. After stamping, I used the heattool again to dry the stamping ink well. When I finished that I dipped a waterpen in chlorine and started to "color" the flower stamps. The great thing about chlorine is that the colors that were under the stamp fade away and therefore become allmost white. 


And than you get this result check out the "white" flowers....I just love them.... After I finished that I started to fill up my card with the border stamp from the Doodle Dragonfly set and stamped it all around my card. Also a few hearts were stamped on the card.
I was thinking to color the leaves and so I did. I colored them with Zigs and the tiny flowers too. 
Than all the card needed were some sentiments. Did you ever try out the Sentimentals from Polkadoodles? Well if you never used them I suggest you try them out and better use them cause they are so much fun to play with. I used the "You are a very Special Kind of Special Friend" and cut them all into tiny words and divided them on the card. 

So there ya go, my card is finished and I sure hope you will have asmuch fun as I did making this card. Can't wait to see yours....

The products that I have been working with are:

Sentimentals 6 x 6" paper pack    Pretty Perfect Collection - Craft Stamps, Papers & Stencils     Doodle Dragonfly Clear Stamp Set

Sentimentals                                    Pretty Perfect Collection              Doodle Dragonfly


Have fun and thank you for coming over and checking out my Tutorial.


I would like to join into the following challenges:

Creative Artist Mixed Media Challenge #52

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog, Challenge #292

QKR Stampede Challenge #359

A Inky Mess Challenge #33

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog, August Challenge, Anything Goes









8 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous background! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Sherri, for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. A lovely card. Pretty stamps and clever technique.
    Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Andree for visiting my blog and your lovely comment Thank you xxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Love this, Terry! Gorgeous colours and design! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much sweet teamie for your sweet comment Hugs TErry xxx

      Verwijderen
  4. All that color is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing at the Brown Sugar Challenge. I wish you the best of luck.
    Happy Crafting
    Dawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Dawn for visiting my blog and your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx