zondag 7 juli 2019

POLKADOODLES UNIQUE STAMPS AND PAPERCRAFTING, DIES AND FLOWERSTAMPS FROM POLKADOODLES XXX


Hey there guys, it is my turn to give you some inspiration by making a simple and easy card with loads of fabulous Polkadoodles products 
Are you ready for it, here I go....




Oke so I started out with a fabulous cutting die, the Stiched and Pierced Nested Circle Die, I colored the circle with loads of fun colors and let it dry 


When I was done with that, I stamped a bunch of flowers from the Honey Daisy Stamp Set onto the Circle and after that I stamped a whole lot more to use later on for masking.


So than I took my Papillon clear stamp set, I must say this is one of my favourite stampsets because I use it a lot .......I played with the background sentiment on my circle on the flowers.....


 I than stamped the same flowers onto a masking pad. I cut the flowers out and use them on top of the flowers that I have stampeld onto the circle. and also the cute small flowers from the BellaFleur Stamp Set. After I finished that I colored the whole circle with red acrylic paint and let it dry before I took all the flowers of the circle. 



Then you get this result. Lots of fabby colors from the background when you use masked flowers. I stamped the sentiment from Papillon on my flowers too, they give a nice result on the flowers. 


This time I made a card and I told you allready that it was a simple card but colorfull. I cut a piece of paper from the Crafting Paper Pack, The Colour of Spring. I glued the paper on a card and on top I glued the filled Circle die on to it.  I filled the background of the circle with hearts and other background stamps from the clear stamp set. I used a Graph'It Shake pen to place small striped onto it. And last but not least I placed a sentiment for a birthday on the card, from the Clear Stamp Set Daisy Friends.



The products that I have been using are:
Bella Fleur A5 large Clear Stamp Set
Bella Fleur A5 Clear Stamp set


Belle Papillon A5 large Clear Stamp Set
Belle Papillon Clear Stamp Set
Spring Song Collection
Spring Song Stamp, Paperpack & Embellishments
Honey Daisy Clear Stamp Set
Honey Daisy Clear Stamp Set


Daisy Friends - Clear Stamp Set
Daisy Friends Clear Stamp Set

Stitched & Pierced Nested Circles -  Craft Cutting die set
Stitched Nested Circle Die


I sure hope that I am giving you some inspiration, if you would like to check out the store for the specific products, just click the link underneith the image of the product and it will take you to it.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and if you want to leave me a little comment that would be just great, thank you so much in advance.

I would like to join into the following challenges:



















8 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing card. It's so bright and cheerful. Loved how you made the centre peice. Thanks for showing us how you did it.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Narelle DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Narelle for visiting my blog and your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. I love all the amazing creativity in this card and the colors are fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Elizabeth for visiting my blog and your comment, thank you xxx Terry

      Verwijderen
  3. Great card. Puts a whole new perspective on colouring. Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    Dawn xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Dawn for checking out my blog and your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  4. Fabulous design - great to see how it all came together.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A beautiful card. Great combination of techniques. Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx