zondag 21 juni 2015

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #13, ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

 This is what I have made

I had fun making my own SMALL frame, worked with Gesso, Light Modelling Paste, Crackle and the stencil from Dutch Doobadoo, the Diamonds. Colored everything with White Coarse, Pearlescent Pans and covered it all with Matt Gel,

for decorations I placed 3 butterflies and on top a few metall keys and around the frame I played with some lace, some sentiments were placed to finish my project.


The products I worked with are




So what do you think guys, you wanna come over and join into the fun over at the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and join into the fun....and fun is what your going to have.
And while your their check out my amazing teamies creations, your gonne love them.

I would like to join into the following challenges:

Allsorts, Use a Stamp, Challenge Week #16
Simply Create Too, Challenge#88, Vintage, Shabby Chic
Stempelsonnenchallenge, Anything Goes
Stamps & Stencils, Small is Beautifull




6 opmerkingen:

  1. A really gorgeous mixed media piece, many thanks for joining this weeks stamping theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. a really pretty piece with great textures and lovely colours x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts this week Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a beautiful piece of artwork Terry and I love your creative use for the keys on the butterflies.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too, and I hope we will see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful creation, love that pink ..gorgeous butterflies with cute keys on them. TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. A wonderful mixed media piece! I love your stencilled crackle and the delicate colours. A real little beauty! Thanks for joining my challenge at Stamps & Stencils. Juliax

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx