zaterdag 21 februari 2015

WE DO DOOBADOO UK CHALLENGE #4 SPRING GREENS XXX

It is Saturday so that means .....


We have another 

fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 



And yessss the theme is SPRING GREENS


 I have played with a heartshaped box. 
And made it into a Jewelry Box.....And this is the inside of it....yep it is also Green....I played with lots of Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and Pearlescent Green PanPastel.....



On top I worked with the Light Modelling Paste and the Dutch Doobadoo Diamond and Burlap Stencil.



So the top of the box was done and it needed a few Roses that I colored with the Green Pearlescent Pan too and some Irisdescent Paste to go with it and to give the Roses a bit of a shine. To finish my decoration on top of the Box I placed a heart, a butterfly and some tiny hearts and pins.



 Here you can see the side of the box and the flowerarrangement.....different kind of green colours were used.

And from a different angle you can see the heartshaped box here.....I have placed lace all around the top of the box.....to give it a more vintagy look.....




And from the front you can see what all the mixed mediums and Pearlescent can do to your project....I am very pleased about it....So I had loads of fun making my heartshaped Jewelry Box, you wanna have fun too guys....
than I suggest you come over to the 


and join into the fun. 

My teamies made some fabby projects for your inspiration.


The products that I have worked with are:



I would like to join into the following challenges:

Aliciabell Challenge Blog, Challenge #4 Anything Goes or Love is in the Air
Artbymiran, Challenge blog, challenge# 26 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #267 For a Special Lady
Docerela Creations, Challenge #78, Must include a heart
Simply Create Too, Challenge #79, Anything Goes
Dragons Lair Design Challenge Blog, Challenge Hearts and Flowers


Thank you for checking out my blog and for the new followers thank you for joining and hopefully I can give you loads of inspiration.....




9 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous Terry! Love the shimmery flowers and the wonderful colours! Beautiful texture on the heart too. hugs :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous! Love the shimmer and lace. Thanks for sharing at SCT. Hope you join us again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so pretty Terry, love the delicate greens you've used and the lace inside the box is a lovely finishing touch
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. gorgeous box so pretty, thanks for taking part in the dragons lair challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OMG!! This box is gorgeous. I can't get enough of it. Your work is amazing Terry. =D Thank you for joining us at the Docerela Creations! DT Member Gabi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This box is absolutely beautiful, it looks like it's been frozen. Lovely! Thank you for joining our 'special lady' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to check tomorrow who is the winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. An absolutely stunning project. Jacqui DT Dragons Lair Designs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Terry this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 26th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Terry this is amazing, stunning make, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx