zondag 9 november 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE # 26 BLING INSPIRATION WEEK


It is Sunday today and today I am very very late but that has a good reason....It is time for the week of Inspiration for Challenge # 26 over at the 





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Hey there guys some more inpiration this week and the theme is ADD SOME BLING



 I had fun making another Christmas card with lots of bling....I started out with the Shape art stencil and cut out my card, started filling it up with lots of fabby papers and on top of the paper I worked with the Stars Stencil, making stars with the Light Modelling Paste. On top of the stars I added some Coarse white Pearlescent Panpastel. ( really too bad that you cannot see it that well on a picture)



I worked on the background using the Embossing Ink with the Blue Pearlescent Pans. And in the middle of the card I placed the sentiment A merry christmas to you with the Graph It Shake It White Pen. And a star from the Cardboard Craft Art was placed underneith the sentiment. 

The image was colored with the Graph It Markers. And to finish my card I have have placed some shiny snowflakes and the snowflakes from Dutch Doobadoo and some pearls.

Here is my card all folded up .....and you can see that I have cut a piece of cardstock and altered it a bit to keep the card together.....

 And here is the front of the card and the card itself opened up so you can see the inside.....Hope you like it and I can tell you I am pretty pleased with it....and offcourse I had lots of fun. You wanna have fun too than I suggest you come over to the Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun too. And while your there you can see the amazing projects my amazing teamies made for your inspiration....check it out guys you gonna love it.....Thank you so much for checking out my blog and for my NEW followers, welcome and thank you for being a follower. I hope that I can give you some inspiration.


The products I have worked with are: 




I would like to join into the following challenges:
Crafty Calender Challenge: Challenge November, it is all about Christmas
Kit and Clowder Challenge November, Christmas
Vanidcraft Artistry Challenge #16, Anything Goes
Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenge #28





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Adore the shaped card you have made: very effective. Cute little image too. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful cards!! You are very talented! Thanks for joining us at Treasured Times Stamps Challenge Blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, I love gatefold cards and this one is lovely! :) Thank you for sharing on this weeks Artistry Challenge! Be sure to come back Saturday-Monday to vote for your favorite two crafts. :)
    Melissa - Vandicrafts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx