zondag 20 juli 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE BLOG, INSPIRATION WEEK CHALLENGE #18, TIM INSPIRATION.....

It is Sunday today, so you probably know what that means eh? This is the Inspiration week for the Challenge # 18 over at the 





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Hey there guys some more inpiration this week, 

Remember the theme is Tim Holtz Inspiration.....and this is what I made for you....
I got inspired by Tim and I started out with a wallhanger, sort of....hehehe, the background is made with Gesso, lots of Gesso, Modelling Paste and to create the texture I worked with the stencil from Dutch Doobadoo.
Since I just love butterflies and crackle, I have used both. Can you see the heart underneith the butterfly? It is also covered with crackle.....it is allmost camouflaged eh? 

So I played with the texture on the butterfly too, First I played with the Metallic PanPastels and on top with Crackle Accents. 


I forgot to tell you that I also used the Acrylic Metallic Paints, they are really fun to work with. Just like Distress inks and stains, I have colored the borders of my project with it and played with a heart, which is a Die, underneith the heart. I attached some Wings from Dutch Doobadoo on it and now it looks very different....only because of the wings....

My finished project, hope you like it, I am very pleased with it, the way it turned out. So I had loads of fun, you wanna have fun too, then come on over to the Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun, your about to see some fabulous projects from my amazing teamies, they were made for your inspiration, so come on over guys and join into the fun....

I have used the following products on my project.....


 



Distress Stains - Walnut Stain 
And offcourse Dutch Doobadoo products such a the Chickenwire stencil and wings.



Thank you so much for watching and checking out my blog, for all new followers, thank you so much for being a follower, very much appreciated and I hope I can give you loads of inspiration.

I would like to join into the following challenges:
A Vintage Journey, Challenge #10, Dies and Distress, worked with a heart die and distress inks and distress stain on the borders of my project. 

Thank you for your visit





11 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this gorgeous plaque,fabulous details.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Crackle and metallic PanPastels - such a gorgeous combination,
    Love the wings too! Xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I adore the background the effect is amazing.
    Brilliant work. Happy crafting Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow this is a real beauty Terry, love that crackle and the Pans look fab
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A wonderful project, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week, xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The crackled background you created is wonderful and I love the beautiful butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A fab home decor piece Terry x love the wonderful texture and crackle. Great layout too. Thank you so much for sharing with us at AVJ this fortnight
    Best wishes Annie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A fabulous piece Terry! Love the crackle running through this. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Terry this is so beautiful. Love it so much...
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafting By Designs & good luck!
    Sanja, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Stunning project Terry and you've inspired me to be brave and use some crackle glaze. I hope it turns out as good as yours. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is fab - gorgeous thankyou for sharing with us over at Altered Eclectics this month.
    Eclectic Ellapu - Owner
    Altered Eclectics - Owner
    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    DT Crafty Ribbons

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx