zaterdag 17 mei 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO. Challenge #6, LACE.....and more

Hey there guys! 

It's Saturday so that means we have another 
fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 




If you haven't found us on Facebook yet you can join our fabulous, inspirational group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/601539489934657/ so come and find us, there are some great projects and we'd love to see your work you create with Doobadoo too!

So this fortnight we have a wonderfull theme

LACE .....I sure loveee lace do you.....I just know your gonna figure something out and make a fabulous project.....so what are you waiting for, join into the fun ....

This is what I have made.....


I have made a  card for my MIL for Mothersday with a picci of her son when he was a tiny baby. Might I add she loved it.....I worked on the background with the fabulous Stencil Honeycomb from DD, lots of swirls and the fabby hearts from DD. The side of the card I played with a punch, some lace together with the roses and the die and my project is done.




 The products that I have used can be found here in the store or you can click onto the image ....

Thank you so much for checking out my blog so you wanna have fun too, then I suggest you come on over to the We Do Doobadoo challenge blog and join into the fun. And while your their check out my amazing teamies projects.....

I would like to join into the following challenges...

Crafty Ribbons, Challenge #89
Just For Fun, Ribbon or Lace
Craft for the Craic, something for the baby
Craftitude, That;s Die-licious Use a Die underneith the baby picci
Sister Act Card Challenge, Anything Goes



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Terry, love your colour choice and what a lovely idea to use that photo too
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful card Terry. Love the composition and the vintage feel of it. Thank you for joining us at the Just For Fun Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great card so cute, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    caroline dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a thoughtful card. Love how you incorporated the photo.Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Aww what a cute project. Thank you for joining us over on Craft for the Craic.
    Marleen DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx