zaterdag 8 maart 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO CHALLENGE #1 HEARTS FOREVER, USING STENCILS

Ohhh my goodness guys there is a BRAND NEW CHALLENGE over at the 




and I am so honored that I am on of the DT members....and I am very proud cause me being a Dutch girl using Dutch Doobadoo products in an English DT is very special me thinks.....

So if your wondering who my teamies are....here they come:

Anjie.
 Claire 
Iris
Kevin
Louise
Susan
Nikky

 You can visit my amazing teamies by clicking in their names.....I am very honored to be working together with such fabulous teamies.....


Oke so if you have never heard of  DUTCH DOOBADOO products you should really check these amazing range of products out. It is a Dutch brand which offers the crafting world the most amazingly versatile craft products including Detailed Masks, Stencils and Templates, Laser cut Paper Art shapes and much more! 



We will have a challenge every fortnight with some fabulous inspiration on how to use these great products - and it will be a joy because the whole design team have fallen in love with this stash, we just can't get enough! If your local craft store doesn't stock Dutch Doobadoo yet then you need to ask because it's very new to the UK! You can see the UK stockists on the WE DO DOOBADOO UK CHALLENGE BLOG.

You wanna join us on FACEBOOK, then come on over and check it out HERE

Oke so onto the Challenge ......
This week the theme is HEARTS FOREVER 

And this is what I have made....

I have played with a little box,worked on the background with GessoLight Modelling Paste and used the Circles Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and it is really fabulous to work with. And I have played with hearts from Dutch Doobadoo I have played with some yummie Spring colours the Bright Yellow GreenTurquoise  and PhtHalo Green PanPastels.


Oke so here I have gathered some items, a box to play with, some fabulous colours PanPastels, hearts and Maimeri. 


I have mixed the PanPastel dust with the Maimeri to give it a permanent look.


After putting the Maimeri together with the dust this is how it looks...a little bit yukki but trust me it will all be good lol.....


I have worked with the Circles Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and colored the circles onto my box....and on top I have placed some Glassy Gel....it is a bit shiny isn't it?

I did the same with the hearts...first layer the Glassy Gel and after that I have colored them with the PanPastel mix....


Then it looks like this, I did the same with the butterflies, colored them with the PanPastel mix too...



Offcourse I had to color the bottom of the box too, used the white and green PanPastels and also the Circles Stencil...and the result is this.....


So just had to check if the colors were right .....and I am happy with them together....


So now I have placed a little piece of lace over the hearts and the butterflies are on top of the box too, can you spot them......  And to decorate the box I colored the hearts with PanPastels and some lace on top. The Butterflies are colored with Pans too....The box is finished with the Glassy Gel.




These are some of the products I have worked with.....

                                

       

Thank you for listening in and reading my story about the Brand New Challenge Blog WE DO DOOBADOO..I am sure you gonna have fun so come on over and do join into the fun and you can win some fabulous prizes and while your there check out my amazing teamies fabulous projects.....

I would like to join into the following challenges:







7 opmerkingen:

  1. hi Terry, wow what a gorgeous project! I just love the colours you've used and the lace around the hearts is a beautiful finishing touch. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here.Cardsharing Server

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Terry this is fabulous. I love how you describe everything in detail. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Stunning, vibrant box terry and so pleased you decided to paint with pan pastels ... lol. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Terry ,your box is stunning and the colours just amazing
    Hugs Susan xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the vivid colors and the lovely project, this is a box I would love to receive a gift in.
    Thank you for joining us for this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful box, great idea and love the stencilling. Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Craft for the Craic :)
    Lá Fhéile Pádraig,
    Eithne :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx