zondag 29 september 2013

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS CHALLENGE #39 ANYTHING GOES.....

Hey guys welcome to the NEW Challenge look at 

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS CHALLENGE BLOG

So we have a brand new challenge and Berni has a fabulous prize for the winner of the Challenge. And in fact our generous sponsor has lots of wonderfull products in her store, you just gotta check it out (just by clicking the blinky it will take you there).


I am extremely proud to welcome the new teamies

Tracy Easson
Zoe Russell


Alongside Claire, Nikky and myself we hope to give you lots of inspiration over the coming months....The blog has had a facelift and looks great thanksss to Nikky.....Please check out my amazing teamies their indivual blogs to check out the fabulous projects they have made....

Here is some info about the Challenges......

1. You do NOT need to use Pan Pastels or our other products on your entries as long as you follow the challenge theme - obviously we'd love you to use the products but realise not everyone has them.
Each challenge runs from Sunday 8.00 am and ends the following Tuesday at noon GMT - this gives you 9 days to add your entry and join in with us. 


The winner of each challenge will be chosen at random by a random number generator.
Please note: Due to postage costs the Random Winner Prize will be posted to a UK postal address only - but overseas entries are still welcomed and will be included in the Top 3.
In addition to the random winner the Design Team will also choose their favourite Top 3 entries for that week who will all be able to proudly display their winners badge and may be asked to Guest Design for us. Overseas entries are welcome and will be included in our Top 3.
So we hope you like the changes and it has made it easier for you all to enter! 

ANYTHING GOES......is the theme for the challenge

You can use ANY products to enter our challenge!

Remember to join our Facebook group too, Premium Craft Brands, where we have daily inspiration and share some of our favourite makes & hints and tips every day, it's a great place to be. 

So this is what I have made....
I have altered a foto frame....I just love to alter anything I can get my hands on....and when you read the text underneith the picture you can find out what I did with it......



I've used the Gesso and the fabulous A4 butterfly stencil with roses with Light Modelling Paste to make the texture on the frame. The Metallic PanPastels were used on top of the frame and give the frame a shine. The wooden hearts are worked on with Metallic PanPastels and Crackle to give it a fragile look. I really love that look on the hearts....


The background in the frame has lots of texture from a honeycomb stencil and a sentiment stamp. On top I played with the Metallic PanPastels. The butterflies are from Wendy Vecchi and I played with Embossing Powder and Utee to finish them. 


This is the side of the frame, so you can see how it looks like that......(and that it is really a frame lol...)


The background from the frame is also worked on with distress inks and butterfly papers from Tim Holtz....


And did you see the little butterfly stamp at the bottom..hehee I did not use that one in a longgggggg time....it is my own handmade by Terry Stamp wohoooo see I told ya I just love butterflies....
So are you curious what the projects from my amazing teamies look like guys....then I suggest you come over to the PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS BLOG and check out all the fabulous projects..your gonna love them....Have loads of fun and offcourse were very curious what your about to make ....

Hugs Terry 
xxxx



16 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt Terry I thought it was beautiful before ...you did the back as well...truly stunning!!
    Big hugs
    Tracy xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Tracy, thank you so very much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. Wonderful frame Terry, very inspirational piece, love the fact you did the back too, truly beautiful xx so proud to be part of this talented team xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so very much Zoe for your sweet comment and visiting my blog Hugs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Gorgeous I love the frame and how you have decorated it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Linda, thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  4. What a work of art. It looks so pretty. Even the back of the frame
    is worth looking at. Thanks for sharing Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Anneke. And your welcome, thank you for your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  5. Och help vind het te mooi Terry die lijst is echt gaaf en heb je die dan ook zelf gemaakt, werkelijk waar helemaal in Aniet d'r straat wauw xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Anietje dank je wel hoor meis voor je lieve reactie Veel liefs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen
  6. Stunning Terry and adore all the layers of colour and texture. You have inspired me to have a play with my Gesso and other medium now x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there teamie, thankss so much for visiting my blog and your sweet words, Hugs Terry xxx and have fun playing with your goodies xxx

      Verwijderen
  7. GORGEOUS Terry! love it - and I love the back too, it's just stunning! THanks for being on this great team my lovely friend! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Nikky, thanks so much for your sweet words, really so sweet of you and I have to say thank you to you xxxx Thank you sweet friend. Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  8. Hey Terry, this is absolutely gorgeous, the texture looks amazing with the metallic PanPastels and those hearts are fabulous
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx