zondag 14 juli 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #28, BIRDS AND BUTTERFLIES.....


Hey guys today it is Sunday and we have another fabulous Challenge over at the

  PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog

Our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, it is just fabulous.

Oke this week the theme of our challenge is birds and butterflies and you can make anything you like aslong as it has everything to do with the birdies and butterflies......and this is what I made...


I worked on a birdhouse.....This is the front obviously.....and I played around with Gesso, Crackle and the brown PanPastel...the birdie is covered with Distress Crackle and Distress Ink....


Here you can see a bit of the side......


Oke here is the back of the birdhouse and so you can see I played with a Dyan Reavely stencil....did you ever play with one of her stencils.....it is a lot of fun you know.....


Here is the Wendy Vecchi's butterfly covered with Distress Ink, Crackle and PanPastel...and I placed a spinner on top for decorations.....the side of the birdhouse (both sides) has a crackles heart on it....so as you can see on my project I had lots of fun with it.....so you wanna have fun too....then I strongly advice you to come over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and check out my amazing teamies projects, they made it for your inspiration and I can tell you they are fabulous.....so come on over and do join into the fun guys....

Thank you for reading my post for this weeks challenge....and have fun....



1 opmerking:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Terry, I LOVE the beautiful crackle and the butterfly with the clock hand is absolutely genius, fabulous make
    Lindsay xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx