zondag 28 april 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #17......DREAMS.......


Hey goodmorning on this fabulous Sunday,we have another fabby Challenge over at the 

Did you ever visit our 
 generous sponsor 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, and you will have fun and will find everything you  need to keep on crafting....wohooooo check this out ...
This week over at the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog we have a challenge theme called, Dreams.......we all have dreams eh? Well mine is about........

You can use your imagination to fill in my take on dreams......this is what I made


Did you ever play with Light Molding Paste......well I can tell ya that it is lovely stuff to play with......I played on the hearts with it and on top I worked with the Crackle offcourse....it mixes very well.....and on top of that another layer, this time with the stencil of Dyan Reaveley loved to play with the fabby stampset from the Wendy ....the "speaking" eye is from the Wendy.....so you wanna see more........


The sentiment is from the same stampset from Wendy Vecchi....it says it all don't you think.....it is a special one for me......


And how about this fabulous stencil it is called the Circle of hearts and I played on my canvas for this weeks challenge. The background is covered with this fabulous stencil and if you look at it you can see the hearts shaped in a circle.....sprayed the Adirondack Color Wash all over the Light Molding Paste and Gesso.....and they mixed very well too.....


So here is my whole finished project from the front.....so you can see what I made with my canvas........


And this is from above....so what do you think guys....I am pretty pleased about my finished project. You can see the background even better this way eh? .....You wanna have lots of fun too...then you really should come over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and you will have lots and lots of fun....and while your there....you really should check out the amazing projects my amazing teamies made...your gonna love it and they made it al for your inspiration.....Have fun

I would like to enter the following challenges:



Thank you for watching my post and if you wanna leave me a little message be my quest, I would really appreciate it a whole lot....

Hugs Terry 
XXXX

6 opmerkingen:

  1. A fabulous canvas Terry, beautiful colours and techniques and the crackle hearts are gorgeous.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing canvas... the crackle is stunning, and I love that sentiment!
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful canvas Terry, love all the texture and the colours are really lovely. hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey you! It's probably strange to be on the other side..lol! I love your canvas!!! That eye like that is awesome!!!! Grand color here too...so vibrant! What a FUN piece! Thanks for sharing your true colors with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fantastic crafting Terry - the eye is so intriguing - gives such a mysterious quality. Love all the texture and crackle. Have a lovely week. Nicola x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very cool canvas Terry! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx