zondag 27 januari 2013

PANPASTEL UK Challenge 4, Seeing Stars.....


Hey there guys, it is Sunday, so that means we have another fabulous challenge over at the PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog...

Oke here we go....
Our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, they have everything you need for making the most wonderfull projects so really it is crafter's heaven.

I have made a canvas, for the first time but I quess there has to be a first time for everything eh? So what I did was.....I worked on a small canvas for my daughter.....


I played with these two fabby butterflies from Wendy Vecchi and played on them with Distress Markers and Crackle.....I know I know, can't live without crackle lol......I found a sentiment with the text You're a Star....


and some little star gems so I placed them too.


And how about this fabby sentiment.....I really like it cause it has the cute little butterflies on it and the sentiment says it all eh?


So this is my project for this weeks challenge over at the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog, I made this canvas for my daughter and it made her smile instantly.....and that was the whole idea behind it....hehehe....So the background is made with Gesso , what I did was, I placed Gesso on a piece of Paper and got the canvas and put it on top of the Paper so the Gesso covered the whole canvas, then I took it off and this fabby background was on it....I let it dry and used the heattool for it and then I worked on it with the Lightblue PanPastel and Brown PanPastel....it is so much fun to work with Gesso and the Pans...you should try it too, you can make such fabulous backgrounds and projects your gonna love it.
So you wanna have fun too guys, then you should come over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and while your their check out my amazing teamies projects, your gonna love what your about to see, it is fabulous.....
Have lots of fun and most important thing......ENJOY and HAVE FUN.....







10 opmerkingen:

  1. wow terry een schitterende kaart mooie kleurtjes heb je gebruikt
    grtjs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel hoor Cristel lief van je hoor meiske xxxx Terry

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi Terry, this is so beautiful, those crackled butterflies look stunning against that delicate background. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hiya Claire, thank you sweetie for you very sweet comment and visiting my blog Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Lovely canvas, lovely subtle background then a wonderful pop of colour from your butterflies. Great texture too. Lovely Terry. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Tracy, thank you sweets, for your very sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  4. Oh, Terry, it's fabulous! I can't believe it's your first canvas. Your daughter will LOVE it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Marjie, yep sweetie it is my first canvas heeheh and yesss my daughter loves it wohoooo Thank you for your very sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  5. A fabulous canvas Terry, gorgeous colours, wonderful use of the butterflies and stars. You brighten our day with your lovely work.
    Hope you've had a great weekend.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Brenda, thank you so much for your very sweet comment and visiting my blog I really appreciate it a lot Hugs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx