zaterdag 29 december 2012

Just for the FUN of it.....BABYCARD wohooooo

Hey there guys, I allmost forgot to post this Babycard onto my blog....so silly of me hahaha....but I will do it now ...before this year is over....my goodness this year just has flown by...oke here we go...

I  made a Babycard for a colleque at work and had lots of fun making it....I just love lace, love these papers


I used the fabulous sentiment I got from a very nice lady and I just love it lots.....don't you agree ....


And these fabulous roses......for the first time I did not use Utee or Crackle on top of them....and they look just great the way they are....


This cute little image is from Graphic45 I just love it....the papers are from Graphic 45 too....I have colored the Lace with Distress Inks...to give it an even older look.....I just love lace....


And here is my finished card....All the borders are worked on with distress ink and the paperdistresser.... and I thought this was good enough as it is....it does not need anything else on the card.
So there ya have it this is it.....Probably my last card for this year...
I hope you will all have a fabulous week and for the New Year....I can tell you there are a few NEW VENTURES for me.....So keep and eye out for my blog wohooooo I am thrilled....

Hugs Terry xxxxx

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Terry - wonderful distressing for a fabulous vintage look, and yes, I agree the flowers are lovely au naturel... what a perfect frame for that adorable G45 image - love it!
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Allison, thank you so very much for visiting my blog and your very sweet comment. Have a Happy New Year and enjoy xxx Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. What a stunning card, Terry! Absolutely gorgeous. All the best to you and yours for 2013, my friend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Marjie, thank you so much for your sweet comment and I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year my friend, enjoy and hope you will have a fabulous 2013 xxx Terry

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow, such a fabulous, vintage baby card!! Happy New Year! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Tracey, thank you so much for your sweet comment and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx