maandag 12 november 2012

SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW, SHOW US YOUR STAMPING WITHOUT INK

Hey there, it is Monday wohoooo so that means another fabulous NEW challenge over at the




Our generous sponsor is SIMON SAYS STAMP




and yep they have another fabulous prize for one lucky winner.....
Check this out.....

Isn't it just fabulous?

So here we go.....Our challenge theme for this week is

STAMP WITHOUT INK

So this is what I made
I thought of a very simple project this time, but I think it is a cute one....

Since it won't take that long anymore before Christmas is here I thought of making a Christmas Bag. So I made this simple but very cute Christmas Bag.



I wanted to make a present for Christmas and I had so much fun making the Christmas Bag it.  I was playing around with the Blue and White Acrylic paint and worked with the Silhouettes from Tim Holtz onto the painted background. The white embossingpowder really gave the Snowflakes more effect


and the 25 has some Crackle on top, now I think they pop out of the bag, don't you think? On top I placed a gem and to finish I wrapped a rope around it. You can make this cute bag anytime you want to because it is a fast way to make something special for a Special person.



Yep and there it is from the front of my altered frame....I hope you like it ..and if you want to have so much fun too then you should come over to the


and do join into the fun, I know you will and while your at it, just check out my AMAZING teamies Creations from this weeks challenge, I know you will love it....and were offcourse very curious what you come up with, so better get your thinking cap on and start crafting guys...wohooooo have lots of fun...



Have fun...
Hugsss 





11 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Terry, wat een supergave creatie zeg !! Wat een te gekke tas. Weer supers gemaakt.

    Liefs xxx Ilonka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute bag, Terry! I like the idea of creating your own gift bag for Christmas presents! <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Terry, lovely little gift bag, great idea for those special gifts. Love your stamping especially those snowflakes, they look very textural. Tracy x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is so pretty! beautiful contrast on the kraft :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Terry, wat een super leuk tasje! Vind die kleur blauw zo mooi! En al die texture en dimensie is helemaal top! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Pretty Christmas Bag! Love the texture on the numbers and the snowflakes look so soft and fluffy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a nice packaging for Christmas, love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely gift bag & tag, Terry! Some lucky recipient is going to love it! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So pretty and sweet! Thanks for sharing Terry!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful gift bag, who wouldn't want to get a gift in that pretty bag, it's a gift in itself!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love the rustic, rough and ready look of this - it's simply delightful!
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx