maandag 16 april 2012

SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW, SHOW US YOUR ANYTHING GOES

Hiya ladies and gents, yep another Monday another NEW challenge over at the SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW challenge blog


Our generous sponsor is offcourse SIMON SAYS STAMP




And they have another fabulous prize for one winner if you play along in the challenge.


Isn't it just fabulous......


Let's get started.....
The theme for this weeks challenge is, Show Us Your Anything Goes....wohooooo
You can make whatever you like as long as it is VINTAGE and has something to do with the Challenge. So let's start 



I created a Welcome Tag for a new colleague at work to make her feel welcome.




 I used the Postcard & Sheet Music embossing folder on the background, covered it with Crackle Accents and used Weathered Wood as the main color. 




Vintage Photo was used for the borders and of course the Rosette's could not be missed. 





The little welcome birdie was given to me by a very special friend......I just love it...


To finish I placed the Game Spinners and  Sprocket Gear on top of the Rosettes.....
And my Project for this week is finished wohooooo....so guys you wanna have fun tooo....then come on over to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog and check out my amazing temaies creations...your not going to believe your eyes.....come on over and join into the fun......


Thank you for checking out my blog and if you want to leave me a little comment that would be just great.....thank you so much....


Hugs Terry xxxxxx

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Terry, Hey!! It's good to be home! :) Your tag is lovely and I am sure your new colleague felt quite welcomed by your lovely thought. The weathered wood is a beautiful background color! Love the vintage photo used to distress all of the textures and your edges. The rosette is lovely as well. <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely idea Terry and so kind of you to make your colleague a welcome tag. And what a beauty, I love the embossed background and the weathered wood is a fabulous colour combined with the crackle. Love your welcome bird too. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fantastic tag, Terry! I love these soft colors and all the distressing looks so vintage and cool :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Terry, I have to say that was very sweet of you to give such a gorgeous gift. I love Tim Holtz products too. I just can't wait to get my hands on the rosette die.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous tag Terry! Love the crackle! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous tag! Love all the texture, the crackle and of course the rosette. TFS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Terry I love your tag. I don't have the rosette die but it looks lovely on your tag. Great colours too. Thank you for sharing.......Annie :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a lovely idea. I bet your colleague was really touched! I love your color pallette, Terry, and the crackle accents effect is stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx