vrijdag 30 december 2011

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge #69 Things with *Sparkly* Things and more....

Hey there lovely ladies, here we go with the last challenge for you in the YEAR 2011.....wohoooo
It is Friday so that means we have another fabulous challenge on the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge Blog...this week our lovey hostess is Tracey, she makes the most wonderfull cards and now she is the hostess for this fortnights challenge ........the Theme that Tracey picked is....

Things With Sparkly Wings....so whatever you make it has to have sparkly wings wheather it is a bird, angel or girl or whatever as long as it has sparkly wings....
I can tell ya your going to have some fun with this one....I had hehehe..
Oke here we go...

This is what I made for the challenge


I had these flowers in my closet for a long time so it was time that I was gonna use them eh? and the little charmes I attached underneith.....so you can say I am still in a Christmas spirit so this will be my last Christmassy card.....for this year anyways.....


And how about this cutie.......it is one fabulous digistamp that Roberta made, you know our Queenie from Prairie Fairy......she makes the most wonderfull digistamps and you can purchase them here......it will take you to the Prairie Fairy Design Store.


 Here she is a little bit closerby....so you can see what I did....yep I made here into a 3D fairy......and colored her with my Spectrum Noirs.....do love those pens.......and her wings are real sparkly and worked on with stickles.......placed some pearls and I think she is beautifull....isn't she?


And here is my finished card, the papers are filled with colors and I know a bit busy...but I think she can take it hehehhe.....so you wanna have fun too and make another card still in this year??? 2011......then you better come on over to the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge Blog and join into the fun....You can even win a fabulous prize so come on over and do join in....and if you check it out, you can see the fabulous creations my teamies made for you so you will get some inspiration.....wohoooooo
Have fun....

I would like to join into the following challenges:


Thank you for your time to read my post and for visiting my blog.
Thank you for your lovely comment. 
Hugs Terry xxxx

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeousness isn't enough for this adorable creation. Love the sparkle, flowers and papers. Wishing you a very Happy New Year when it arrives Terry.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very Sweet, thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig kaartje Terry....er is zoveel op te zien....ik wens jou en je gezinnetje een prettige jaarwisseling en een gelukkig, gezond en creatief 2012!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey Sweetie, love your card, the papers are just stunning and the coloured fairy is adorable! Loving the pearls and flowers. Gorgeous card! Hugs Jillix

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw wat een geweldig kaartje Terry ! Ik wil je een goed uiteinde en alles wat wenselijk is voor 2012 wensen ! Liefs, Marion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is gorgeous, such a pretty image, and I love the papers you used . Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wauw, wat een superprachtige kaart Terry.
    Ik wens jou en je gezin een gezellige jaarwisseling en een heel goed, gezond en creatief 2012 !!! Liefs, Jacqueline.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Een heel fleurig en super mooi kaartje Terry! Ik wens jou en je familie een gezellige jaarwisseling en een gezond 2012!
    Groetjes van Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous Terry, such rich and vibrant papers and I love the flowers too--wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2012 and all my very best
    Big Hugs
    Debs
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. A color combo I would never think to use, but thanks to you I am all over it!!! So gorgeous Terry! I love how you sparkled only parts of her wings! Well done! Congrats on the DT leader position and for keeping us in order all the time! Wishing you a great New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is beautiful! I absolutely love the sparkle on her wings! Gorgeous card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow What a beautiful card great colouring and detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. Happy New Year. Luv gina xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Lovely sparkly card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
    kaos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Gorgeous card fab image.

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me for our special bumper Challenge, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx