maandag 28 november 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show, Show Us Your Stars.....wohoooo

Hey there ladies and gents....yep it is that time of the hihhi week......and yesss we have another FABULOUS challenge over at the


Our regular fantabulous sponsor is offcourse.....



and yessssssssssssss they have another fab prize for just one lucky winner......
Check this out....



Is this AMAZING or what..............Simon Says Stamp is sooo generous......
So come on over and do join into the fun.

So here we go with this weeks challenge...Show Us Your Stars......so you can make anything you like as long as it is VINTAGE and has STARS on your project, so let's get your thinking cap on guys and let's have some fun......

This is what I made for this weeks challenge.......



With Christmas in mind, I have created a candle-holder with lots of stars. Just perfect for a seasonal table centre-piece! I worked with the fabulous Christmas Emporium papers from Graphic 45, my goodness did you ever see those fabulous papers from Graphic 45......wowzers they are really amzing guys....


and for the stars I worked with Golden Distress Stickles



using lots of Distress Inks on the edges and reindeer. To finish my festive piece, I topped everything off with Perfect Pearls Mist. And I placed some snow at the bottom of the candle holder.........


I found some stars on a hanger in my closet and thought that I could use them too.....I love them......and you???


And yep I could not help myself and I just had to play with this lace.....and I made a  few bows out of it.


And I placed a bow on the top in front of the little candleholder....the pearls on a string are from my own stash too.....


Now you have seen every piece of the candleholder, all around....I am pleased with the result and I hope you will like it too....
So you wanna have fun with the challenge then come on over to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog and dooooo join in. And while your there check out my AMAZING teamies projects .....your not going to believe what you can make with a Star...wow......
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and making the time to read my post.....I hope you enjoyed it and if you could leave me a message that would be just great, Thank you for your time and have a nice week....

Hugs Terry xxxx

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Terry, your Christmas candleholder is so lovely. I love the paper you used and ALL of the embellishments you added! Wow...way cool! Love the pearls. They add a neat texture to the mix! Love the snow, too. They are nice "details". <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een bijzonder prachtige creatie Terry, zo veel ontzettend mooie details ook !!! Liefs, JacquelineR

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, look at all the work that went into that. It's gorgeous....and I love the idea of using earing loops for hanging the stars!! How lovely.
    Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your candle holder Terry, love the embellishments particularly the little reindeer. Great details. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een super gave creatie heb je weer gemaakt Terry, heel erg mooi!
    Groetjes van Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful piece, Terry! I love the glittery reindeer and the touch of snow along the base!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hey Terry, oh my this is sooooooo magical, such a beautiful piece evokes all the memories of christmas, wonderful. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hoi lieve Terry,

    wat een schitterende creatie Terry! Waaauwwwwwwwww!!

    Gr van Truuske

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So gorgeous! I love it! very well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx