maandag 17 oktober 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show, Show Us Your Stripes.....

Hey there ladies and gents, here we go with another first day of the week, it is Monday and yesssss that means another fabby Challenge on the

Our regular fantabulous sponsor is offcourse


The theme for this weeks challenge is

Show Us Your Stripes....
You can make whatever you want to as long as it is Vintage and Stripes....

So what are you waiting for, come on over and do join into the fun of this weeks challenge oke? You can even win a fabulous prize from


And this is the prize you can win...



Stripes made me think about Christmas, presents around the Christmas tree and stockings on the chimney and eggnug...., so this time I made a Christmas card and I inked it all up with Vintage Photo and Aged Mahogany.



I have used the papers from Christmas Past from the fabulous Graphic 45 paperpad. I worked on some wings from the Simply Wings Art Parts from The Wendy Vecchi and they are really fabulous to work with......and offcourse I just HAD TO use the  Glossy and Distress Crackle Paint on the wings......LOL....



and I did the same on the small images from Christmas Past (do you see the little crackles on it??)




and I heatembossed the Sentiment from The Tim 's Odds and Ends.
  


The little snowflakes were punched with the McGill Starburst punch.



And I found this lace in my closet and could not resist to use it, made some folds in it and placed it underneith the wings......I think it looks really nice this way LOL....


And here we have the whole finished project for this week......hope you like it......I am pleased with my finished project......LOL and that does not happen very often LOL.....
Oke so you wanna have lots of fun and even make a chance on winning a fabulous prize from our regular sponsor Simon Says Stamp??? You dooooooo, thought so, so come on over guys to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog...and have lots of fun...

And while your there...just check out my AMAZING teamies and what they made for this weeks Show us your stripes Challenge....wohooo AMAZING....let me tell you that.......

Thank you for watching and visiting my blog and if you could leave me a message, please do I just love reading them...thank you

Hugs Terry xxxxx

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Terry, love your card, the use of the crackle is very effective, works so well on your creation. Love love the papers and images and the snowflakes and ribbon are gorgeous. Enjoy your week. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful card, Terry! Love the little minis tacked on below and the way your pleated ribbon unfurls below the wings. Also that embossed ticket looks so rich!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een super mooi kaartje Terry, er valt zoveel te zien!
    Groetjes van Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A great vintage creation Terry - loving the rich festive colours and lovely images...! The stripes look so good as a background too - great stuff!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a gorgeous piece, Terry! I love the crackle effect to the ribbon and I really love the way you folded the ribbon! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey there Tracy, thank you so much for visiting my blog and your very sweet comment. Hugs Terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hiya Marjie thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hai Sjakkie dank je wel voor je lieve compliment hoor meis, veel liefs terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hiya Sarah, thank you for visiting my blog and your oh so swewt words, my goodness I am starting to blush her....Hugs TErry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hiya Steph, thank you so much for your sweet comment and offcourse that you came over and visited my lbog. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx