vrijdag 17 juni 2011

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge #55, Wedding and more.......

Hiya ladies and gents, here we have another fabulous challenge from the


Our hostess for this week is Kelly....and the theme for the challenge is A Wedding....
we would like you to make anything that has to do with a WEDDING....so get your thinking cap on and surprise us with your wonderfull creations.......
This is what I made for the challenge......

I have worked with this great sentiment from Roberta......I just love it and it is such a romantic sentiment....check this out in Roberta's digishop ladies and gents....and offcourse there are a lot more......Roberta made some fabulous new digistamps for you to play with so Check it out.......on top of the heart I used the fabulous romantic lace....with pearls...I just love this lace.....
I have placed the sentiment on a heart doily, worked on the borders with distress inks......just gives your stuff that bit extra....
On the top of the card I have placed some flowers with a little bit of metal on it.....the papers are from the Vintage Paperpad that I had laying around in my closet.......
And what do you think about the lock and key......I have colored them with copics and used the crackle accents on top.......the little shelfs are just for fun...
The bottom border is made with the EK succes Fleur de Lis Punch......and colored with distress ink.
And this is my finished card....and I am pretty pleased about it, hahaha and that does not happen often....so what do you think???? you likey?????
And you wanna have fun this weekend guys??? you do now eh? Then come on over to the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge Blog and just check out my teamies fabulous projects for the Wedding.....and do join in, you make a chance on the Digistamps from Roberta and I can tell ya, that they are just fabulous......
Have fun.....

I would like to join into the following challenges:

Delightfull Challenges: Anything goes
Southern Girls: Anything goes
Stamp Something: Pretty Papers.
ABC Challenges: W is for a Wedding
Bearly Mine Challenges: Anything goes
Creative Card Crew, Ribbon and Brads
Scrap Creations: Anything goes
DDH Challenges: Pearls and Lace


Have fun and if you could leave me a message thank you sooo much.
Hugs Terry xxxx

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a wonderful vintage styled card! :)
    Love that pearl and roses ribbon detail!! Fabulously frame for the sentiment!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend! Sunny greetings from Tromsø up north,

    Hege

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful vintage card. Love all the elements - especially the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dat is weer een prachtige kaart hoor meis....
    lekker vintage en een tikkie romantisch.

    Knuffs
    Tinkie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful vintage card, Terry. I do understand you are plesaed with it. Have a gerat weekend.
    Hugs Dorte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such wonderful card. Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh my goodness Terry, your card is so beautiful. Stunning in every little detail. Thank you for sharing and joining us in this weeks ABC Challenge.
    Hugs xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Terry this is absolutely tdf gorgeous, love all of it-stunning--wishing you a super great weekend
    Debs
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Stunning card. I love the heart shape and the vintage style.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Upea kertakaikkiaan<3
    Tykkään tämän kortin vintagehengestä-todella kaunis!
    Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen --onnea arvontaan
    Ihanaa viikonloppua ja kaikkea hyvää sinulle<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful details and I love the vintage look!
    hugs, Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Seriously Terry when I saw this I nearly fell of my chair. It is elegantly vintage! I just wanna reach out and touch it! Well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. A gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Terry I really love the ribbon and pearls affect on the outside of the heart. Great job! Have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. so pretty i love your vinatge papers thanks so much for joining us at stamp something this week
    hugs sara x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx