vrijdag 7 januari 2011

DT CALL ON THE PRAIRIE FAIRY CHALLENGE BLOG


Hiya ladies......Our Queen Fairy (Roberta) is looking for new DT members......yep that's right...NEW DT members and Nope we (the old DT hehehe) are not leaving at all.....Roberta wants to expand the DT Princesses.....soooo check this out....I copied the text from the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge Blog, check it out ladies.....


That's right! We are a having a DT call, but our lovely fairy princesses are not leaving us. We are just adding to the family!

What we are looking for is 5 new FAIRY PRINCESSES to invite to our little meadow.

What are we looking for?
Well, I have recently started including both PNG and JPG formats of my images in purchases. One of the main reasons why is for digital scrapbookers to use! While I am not excluding those of you who are card makers from entering, I would like to see some traditional as well as digital scrapbookers added to the team. You will of course need to have your own personal blog that you post to regularly.

What is expected from you?

1. You will be required to create ONE project every other friday for the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge blog following the challenge requirements for each specific challenge and post it to your own personal blog.

2. You would be required to participate in any occasional special events or blog hops.

3. On the fridays between the challenge posts, one or more of the fairy princesses create a second project for that specific challenge to post on that friday, just as a reminder of what the challenge is and to spotlight that/those princesses on the challenge blog. Each member is required to take a turn making a midway post and once each princess has taken her turn, we start a new cycle.

THAT'S IT!

We are a pretty easy going gang and close like a family! We have a private blog that we post to and visit each other which you will be invited to.

HOW TO ENTER:

I am posting a freebie which I would like you to use to create a project with. Anything you like! If you are a digital scrapbooker and would like the colored PNG versions as well just email me and I will send them to you. I would however love to see any digital scrapbookers who know how to digitally color PNG images themselves as well, so I will include the uncolored PNGS with the colored ones too!

POST your creation on your blog and include a little write up on the DT call for me and add a link back to the Prairie Fairy Blog. While you are at the Prairie Fairy blog add a link to your project in the linky there.

I will come to visit you! Watch for me!

Best of luck to all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx