zondag 11 augustus 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #32 CUTE AND CUDDLY

Hey guys today it is Sunday and we have another fabulous Challenge over at the

  PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog

Our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, it is just fabulous.


Oke this week the theme of our challenge is Cute and Cuddly and I am sure that you can figure something out for the theme this week......this is what I made


This time I made a card, that has been a long time ago when I last made one so it was about time eh?



I made a cute and cuddly baby card. I just love this image it is from Graphic 45 and I worked with the lace and tiny roses....the text is from the internet. The papers that I have worked with are from Graphic 45 too. Aren't they just fabulous....

So what do ya think abouy the roses.....I think they are just lovely......



Here is my finished project.....I had lots of fun with it and if you want to have fun too, then come on over to the PanPastel UK Challenge blog and join into the fun and don't forget to check out my teamies individual blogs for more detailled pictures oke?

Hugs Terry xxxx


1 opmerking:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx