zondag 18 augustus 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #33, CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND.....

Hey there crafters out there...today it is Sunday and  YESSSS we have another fabulous Challenge over at the

  PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog

Our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, it is just fabulous.

Oke this week the theme of our challenge is Create your OWN Background.....and this is what I did.....


So what I did was.....I played with 3 canvasses and first started my background with Tissue Tape...mmm I was not happy with it YET....then I got the Dylusions Inks out and Sprayed some vibrant colours on it.....then I thought....perhaps play with the heartshaped stencil....so I did....I liked it even more.....I worked on the stencil with the Modelling Paste so there was a dimenional effect..then took the stampset from the Wendy Vecchi and stamped up a butterfly and on top some crackle....and at the bottom I coloured some lace with the inks and then I was having so much fun I could not stop with just one canvas.....sooo.......



So I took another canvas and played with the same recepy as the first one.....but this time I worked on the Wendy Vecchi Stencil with the Embossing Paste and embossingpowder to give it an extra rusty look....then got the stampset from the Wendy and placed those lovely eyes and sentiment on top....


So then I was really having fun with the two canvasses so I thought I would make another one...this one is allmost the same as number one....so I don't need to explain what I did....



So here is my finsihed project....the THREE canvasses....to give you some inspiration on your project. I had lots of fun creating these for you... So you wanna have fun too guys, then I suggest you come over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and do join into the fun. And while your their, check out the individual blogs of my teamies, they made some fabulous projects for your inspiration.....

And last but not least, have lots of fun 

Hugs Terry 
xxxxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wat prachtig weer Terry heb van de week ook 2 canvasjes maar moet wel nog heel dik nadenken wat ik er precies op wil
    grtjs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx