woensdag 7 augustus 2013

FRILLY AND FUNKIE CHALLENGE BY THE SEASIDE.....Our hostess is Rebecca

Hey there guys it is Wednesday soooooo that means we have another fabulous challenge over at the

  FRILLY AND FUNKIE Challenge Blog...



Did you ever check out Linda's Shop, you didn't....ohhh my goodness you should check it out right away, Linda has lots of fabulous stuff for you crafters out there, your gonna love it......you better believe it, cause it is just like that, a fabulous place to snoop around and order all your fabulous goodies .....wohoooooo come on over and check it out oke....your gonna have fun. Just click on the Blinky and it will take you there




Oke so here we go Our host for this week is BY THE SEASIDE.....Our hostess is Rebecca and she would like to see anything by the seaside....that could be sun, seawater, you can use seashells and summer at the seaside as your main focus ......

This is what I made......



Your cannot tell what I made YET eh? lol.....well I will tell you in bits what I did...I worked on a fabby rusty heart, played with some Glitter Crackle.....cause I just could not resist using some crackle.....on top a shell and colored lace with a rose.....made out of some lace....


This rusty heart is at the bottom of my project....has a little shell on it and yep some more colored lace and shells. 


This lucky beach lady was picked to be part of my project, like the image a lot, it is from the Graphic 45 paperpack, On the Boardwalk...and offcourse some more shells to decorate the image...and on top of the image I placed the Glossy Accents to give it some shine....


At the bottom of my project some ivory hearts 


On two places on my project I worked with the fabulous stencil from Wendy Vecchi, just love her Diamonds are a girls best friends stencil....worked with The Wendy's embossing paste and on top the rusty embossingpowder....




And here is my finished project....so now you can see I worked on a wallhanger, this time a Beach wallhanger, I have placed the lovely lace from Linda all around the wallhanger. Just love this lace...so I hope you like what I have made for your inspiration and if you want to have lots of fun too, then come on over to the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog and join into the fun of this fortnights challenge theme that our hostess Rebecca has picked for us. And while your their, check out my amazing teamies individual blogs for further detaills. And last but not least, thanks so much for checking out my blog and if you would like to leave me a little comment, then your more then welcome, I just love reading your comments.

Have fun

Hugs Terry 
xxxx



4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fantastic hanging Terry! LOVE the rusted diamonds and all that lace around the edges reminds me of the foam as the waves break. Hugs, Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fantastic project Terry ! Love the rusty elements and the image is gorgeous ! Sue C x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. weer zo prachtig met al die mooie details
    grtjs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yum - love the rusty look with the teals and neutrals - beautiful vintage piece.
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx