zondag 4 augustus 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #31, FLORAL FLOWERS....

Hey guys today it is Sunday and we have another fabulous Challenge over at the

  PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog

Our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, it is just fabulous.

Oke this week the theme of our challenge is Floral Flowers.....and this is what I made....

I thought of a decoration frame....just a frame that you can set up in any room you like.....so what I did was...


I worked with the fabulous stampset from The Wendy Vecchi, mixed it with lots of Gesso, Embossing paste and embossingpowder....and this fabby background came out with in front the Rose.....the side of the frame is worked on with a sentiment stamp. I played with the Panpastels too....


And what about this butterfly...it is from Wendy Vecchi too....the background is made the same way as the rose and offcourse I used some crackle too......anyone who knows me knows that I cannot help myself and just have to play with Crackle.....lol...


And this is my finished project....I just love playing with old frames and just have to alter them and make something vintage....you like what you see....I had lots of fun with it....you wanna have fun too, then come on over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun and while your their, check out my amazing teamies guys, you can even visit their individual blogs for more detaills......and last but not least have lots of fun.

Hugs Terry 
XXXX

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Really gorgeous Terry, I love the neautral tones, the brick background is beautiful and the script stamping is fab
    Lindsay xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely framed piece Terry, love the brick wall as a backdrop for,your flowers and butterfly and as always your crackle looks lovely. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx