zondag 18 oktober 2015

WE LOVE TO CREATE INSPIRATION WEEK CHALLENGE #21, ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES




Hey there guys, It is Sunday today, anddddd that means that 
WE HAVE MORE INSPIRATION OVER AT THE 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media' challenge

You've still got plenty of time to enter, just Just check out the Challenge Blog and you could be in with a chance of winning some fabby stash from those lovely folk at Premium Craft Brands!

This is what I have made for the Inspiration week.....

I was playing with a canvas and had a lot of fun with it. 

I played with lots of Gesso that was the first layer of the canvas, after that I used the Light Modeling Paste and the stencil from Premium Art Brand and lots of different colours PanPastels and Pearlescent Pans. 


After I was done with the Roses I colored them with the Violet and extra dark Magenta PanPastel to give it some extra accent..... 



I used the Gold Graph It Shake It Marker all around the leaves, the butterflies and Roses, to give it that extra look. Last but not least I placed some hashtags to finish my project. 

These are some of the products that I worked with:






I would like to join into the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog, Paste It
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, Challenge #95
Jo's Scrap Shack, Challenge #110, Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends, Challenge #8, Anything Goes

Thanks for checking out my blog and if you would like to join into the fun over at the We Love To Create Challenge Blog there is still time to enter the challenge guys....and while your their check out my amazing teamies creations your gonna love it


5 opmerkingen:

  1. My oh my I am smitten....this is right up my alley. And spot on our theme. I especially love the flowers; the texture is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my goodness~ This is so gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the soft colors, the butterflies... so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your gorgeous canvas. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this so much... fantastic texture. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx