zondag 25 oktober 2015

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #22, ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
you know what that means eh?.....Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

This is what I have made......


I had loads of fun with a canvas, at first I did not know HOW to start but when I made the background with Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and lots of colours PanPastels.  the idea that I had in my head came out the way I wanted too.


The stamp that I used on the canvas is the one from Tim Holtz, I still love this stamp, because it reminds me of the fact that nothing is so important than your family. I used the stencil from The Wendy for the REMEMBER sentiment and the hashtags from Tim Holtz. Also in the metal heart a butterfly from Dutch Doobadoo.......
 I have worked on the flowerarrangement with Transparant crackle and colored the hearts that I made out of the empty cardboard Hearts from Dutch Doobadoo, with lots of Metallic PanPastels.

To Finish I placed some sentiments on the picture of the family and underneith.



The products that I have worked with are:







Soooo guys, I sure hope I have given you some inspiration on what you can do with a canvas and PanPastels. And if you wanna join into the fun come on over to the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and check out my amazing teamies creations. Your gonna love what your about to see.

Enjoy and have fun

I would like to join into the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #3, Anything goes/Autumn colour palette
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, Challenge #96
Artbymiran Challenge #43, Anything Goes 
Crafting With Friends, Challenge #9, Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft, Challenge #16, Anything Goes
Stempelsonnenchallenge, Challenge Anything Goes


Thank you so much for checking out my blog, I really appreciate it a whole lot.....xxx



3 opmerkingen:

  1. hi Terry, such a beautiful canvas. Love the colours and all the texture
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi,

    Wauw, gorgous mixed media, Love it. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    *DT Crafting With Friends*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx