zaterdag 6 september 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO, CHALLENGE #14, SOMETHING FEMININE

Hey there guys! 

We have another 
fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 




If you haven't found us on Facebook yet you can join our fabulous, inspirational group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/601539489934657/ so come and find us, there are some great projects and we'd love to see your work you create with Doobadoo too!

So this fortnight we have a wonderfull theme, Something feminine...

You can make whatever you like aslong it has to do with the theme

This is what i have made..

I colored an image from Sarah Kay, I am practicing my coloring and had lots of fun with this cutie.
Worked with Copics and Graph-It Markers......



I had lots of fun making this card with the Roses Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo using it for the background, with the Light Modelling Paste. 







The roses are colored with the new Pearlescent PanPastels, this time I worked with the Green and Orange Pearlescent Pans, they are fabulous to work with. The butterflies on the bottom and the roses and hearts are colored with the Pearlescent Pans too. They give a very nice shine onto the card. And last but not least I covered everything with Irisdescent Paste.....



So here is my finished project, I hope you iike her, I am very pleased with her.....So you wanna have fun too, then I suggest you come over to the We Do Doobadoo Challenge Blog, and see what fabulous projects my teamies made for your inspiration, your gonna love what your about to see. 



The products I have worked with are:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fab colouring on your card, and I love the newsprint background with the stencilled roses. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your card- so very pretty and wonderfully coloured. Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx