zondag 31 augustus 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #21


It is Sunday today, so you probably know what that means eh? This is the Inspiration week for Challenge # 21 over at the 





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Hey there guys some more inpiration this week and the theme is 

PINK, PINK AND PINK

This is what I have made...


I had fun with a canvas, worked on the background with the Spiderweb Dutch Doobadoo Stencil, lots of Light Modelling Paste and I mixed the Pinkish Panpastel with water and sprayed it onto the canvas untill I got the right shade of pink.

Played with butterflies and colored them with Pink Pans and on top Iridescent Paste. I did the same with the sentiments and topped it with Iridescent Paste. Did you ever use Iridescent Paste, if not I suggest you will try it cause it gives a project such a nice layer of shinyness.....I just love it....


So here my finished project, I hope you like it, I am pleased with it. And had loads of fun, you wanna have fun too, then come over to the Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge blog and do join into the fun and you will loads of fabulous inspiration, amazing projects from my amazing teamies....

 The products I have played with are:




Thank you so much for checking out my blogpost and if you want to leave me a comment I would really appreciate it a lot.

I would like to join into the following challenges:
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #44, Anything Goes
Crafting At the Weekend, Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges, Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges: Challenge #25, Anything Goes
Delightfull Challenges: Layer it
Southern Girls Challenge, It is all about the texture



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow what can I say this is fabulous,love the texture.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cool looking! Wow!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Layer It"! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous!! the texture is amazing! My daughter is all about the color pink, pink and pink!!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge, best of luck!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Terry your canvas is gorgeous! Love the way you've used the iridescent paste it gives a lovely shine. I've never used Pans as a spray but I'm going to try it!
    Xxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi, A lovely Canvas. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely canvas - terrific texture! I have never tried irridescent paste so I will have to check it out. If it was a "be me" canvas, I would have to go with shades of aqua!

    Congrats on making the Die-Namites Guest DT!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such lovely texture!! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx