maandag 10 december 2012

SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW, SHOW US YOUR TIM TAGS......



Hey there you crafty people out there......are you in for a lot of fun...then you just have to come over to the 



Our generous sponsor is offcourse
 Simon Says Stamp....




wohooooo and what a fabby prize they have for one lucky winner.....


Isn't it just great.....
So you wanna have fun guys....come on over to the SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW chalenge blog and do join into the fun.....


I really like Tim's tags and and the techniques he uses, so I made two tags! I got inspired by Tim's Tags 4 and 12 from 2012

And this is what I made for this weeks Challenge.....

I really like the Techniques that Tim Holtz has used on his tags, but I decided to work with the Embossing Technique for these tags.


 I worked with the Christmas Backgrounds and Borders


and played around with the Townscape Houses on the Edge Die.


The background was made with the embossing folder from Tim Holtz and I used the white embossing powder  as well. I even made sure that there was a little snow at the bottom of the first one, because what is Christmas without snow?


The Christmas Bulb was fun to make too, used Distress Stain and filled up the little holes with Stickles to give it a shiny look.


So you guys wanna have fun too....you can you know, only thing you have to do is go over to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog and do join into the fun, you even make a chance on a fabulous prize from our generous sponsor Simon Says Stamp and while your at it, just check out the AMAZING creations of my even more AMAZING teamies....come on over and do join into the fun.

Hugs xxxxx

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Terry, I love your little tags the icy blues are perfect and I love the white embossing and your use of the on the edge house die. The bauble us very eye catching. Beautiful. Tracy x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Terry...your tags are so pretty. The beautiful blue frosty look of the houses, ornaments and tag backgrounds are so lovely. Nicely done! <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow Terry! Wat zijn deze tags mooi! Dat zacht blauw is zo winters en dan al die mooie embellies en textures! geweldig! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh me, oh my.... how gorgeous are these!?!?! I have sworn myself off FB for the day so didn't get to see your sneak peeks... so glad I popped over via email! The ornament, especially, is stunning. Love all the fine details and your gorgeous embossing, T.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Pretty as ever Terry! Tags are becoming one of my fav. things to do. Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These are so delicious! Love the frosty colours, and your crackly houses are just fabulous... wonderful makes, Terry!
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Not only one but two beautiful shimmery snowy tags! Both of these are beautiful! THe lace snowflakes and vintage image are all perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beyond stunning! Awesome texture!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful blue tags, Terry! I really love the snowy touches :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Both of these are beautiful! Love all the elements and texture!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx