maandag 17 december 2012

SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW, SHOW US YOUR GIFT SPIRATION....

Hey guys, it is another Monday the beginning of the week and yep we have another fabby challenge at the 



Our generous sponsor is offcourse 





wohooooo and what a fabby prize they have for one lucky winner.....



Isn't it just great.....
This is what I made for this weeks challenge.......


I just love making Christmas Gifts and giving them to someone is even better, so I made a Christmas Chocolate Wrapper. 



I used the fabulous paperpack from Tim Holtz and played around with the Embossing FolderEmbossing powder and lots of Crackle... 


The Deer are just perfect for my Project. The first one that I was making did not even end up inside a wrapper because I ate it! So I am sure the recipient will have a yummy time enjoying the chocolate inside this one because they taste delicious. 



To finish the Wrapper I placed a huge snowflake on the top and covered it with Distress stains and Glimmer-Mist, some lace and a few smaller snowflakes


So there ya have it, another project finished.....and I am pretty pleased about it......so you wanna have fun too guys, then come on over to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog and join into the fun, you can even win a fabulous prize....and while your at it, just check out my amazing teamies and the fabulous projects they  made.....

Last but not least, have lots of fun and I am very curious what you are going to make.....

Hugs xxxxx





12 opmerkingen:

  1. this is so fantastic - but yes I think I'd eat the chocolate too fast to really enjoy! Beautiful work Terry. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning! Gorgeous shades of blue. I would have to hang this on the tree after I ate the chocolate!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Terry...your chocolate wrapper is so pretty! Love the frosty blue and white together. The touch of lace, the beautiful snowflake and the reindeer really are wonderful embellishments! I would not want to open it. But, knowing CHOCOLATE is inside, I think I could make the sacrifice! <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous chocolate wrapper Terry, love the icy blues and your snowflake is stunning. I love the reindeers too and your use of crackle. Shame you have to unwrap the chocolate, mind you I would not be able to resist but I would save the wrapping. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. GORGEOUS!!! Creative and chocolately good...YUMMY!!! So so so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful work, Terry! I love the touches of tulle! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ohh Terry, wat een super gave verpakking! Ik weet zeker dat je baas het helemaal geweldig vond! Super lief van je! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That's the best dressed candy bar I've ever seen! Love the soft winter colors and your gorgeous reindeer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh Terry, you always make the most gorgeous projects, but this is something else. It's breathtakingly gorgeous. Wow. Have a super, super Christmas and new year. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE this candy bar wrapper Terry! So GORGEOUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx