zaterdag 23 juli 2011

Sketch Saturday Challenge #165 and more......

Hey there guys, I know I know I am sooooo late....but sometimes real life can get in the way of creativity sometimes? oke here we go with another fab
Our wonderfull sponsor this week is
.....



Check out the store ladies.....
Here we go with this weeks sketch

Isn't it a fabby one.....
I really had fun with this one Jo, thank you so much sweetie....
 
And this is what I made for this week....
 
This sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and is a digital one, I bought it a few weeks ago and I really like it a lot.....

This sweet little girl is one of Sweet Art Ebony and I had a few stamped up images left, so I thougth I would use this one.......I colored her with copic ciao's and the background is worked on with the Decorative Chalks.....
I placed her on a nestie.

And how about these fabby roses......I just love roses and yes I just love the purple colors.....this time I did not work with glitz and glimmers....but usually I do.....the borders are made with the Martha Stewart Punch...


And here is my card when it is finished.....I have used these fabulous colored papers from Bo Bunny, Jazmyne......I just love it and yes I just loveeeeeeee Purple....I am a Purple loving girl LOL......
I hope you like her, I know I do.......so you wanna have fun guys......come on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and do join in and while your there just check out the fabulous creations my teamies made......they are absolutely georgous.......


I would like to join into the following challenges:
 
 
Thank you for watching ladies and gents......and if you could leave me a little message that would be just great........and last but not least.....have fun.....
Hugs Terry xxxx


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello My Lovely. What a super card, it's great how you've used the skecth, love the purple, the sweet image and sentiment! Hope you're ok my friend. Oh and I have to tell you, I needed to make something vintagey and thank goodness for your beautiful stash...
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is adorable Terry! Super colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a super cute card! I love the way you color.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Geweldig kaartje met je favoriete kleur...je hebt het stempeltje ook prachtig gekleurd....wens je een fijn weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Een super mooi kaartje Terry, prachtige kleuren en heel mooi papier.
    Groetjes van Sjakkie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a pretty creation. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I LOVE purple!! And your coloring was perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx