maandag 25 juli 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show, Show us Your Anything Goes......

Hey there ladies and gents, it is Monday sooo you know what that means eh? Yep it is time for another fabulous challenge on the


This week the challenge is Show us Your Anything Goes....so come on over and join in on the challenge for this week, you can make anything you like as long as it is VINTAGE and Anyting goes.....so lets have some fun
Our regular fantabulous Sponsor is offcourse....


And yesssss again they have another wonderfull prize for one lucky winner...


Oke lets go and have some fun....

 
Christmas in July...Can you believe it LOL.....I decided to make a Christmas Candybox with lots of chocklits in it.... 



And this is just ONE of the fabulous stamps that The Tim made.....for us to play with....I have used crackle accents on Santa to give it that special look and played with distress inks too....


I have colored the box with Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Vintage Photo for all the borders. The stars are worked on with the Crackle Accents


On the other side of the Candybox I have placed the fabulous Tim Holtz Odds and Ends Christmas Sentiment, which was embossed with Holographic Embossing Powder.

The lace is from my own stash and was white in the beginning LOL, offcourse it had to turn blueish......soooo got my distress inks out of the closet and started to color the white into blue......worked out pretty good I think.....



Here is my intire project.....the Christmas Candybox.....and you got to agree with me that those choclits doooo look yummie LOL.....there are a few left hehehe....so wanna have fun playing with lots of ink, stamps and other fabby crafting stuff?? Then come on over to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog and Show us Your Anything Goes...and you even make a chance on winning a fab prize......and do check out my AMAZING teamies pieces of ART......

I wish you lots of fun and have a fabulous week....

Thank you for watching and listening in.....and I hope you will leave me a little message....I would really appreciate it.....thank you

Hugs Terry xxx

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat heb je dit prachtig gemaakt Terry.

    Liefs Riet.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. woooow wat gaaf zeg, helemaal super hoor, krijg al helemaal zin in de kerst, zit nu al in de herfst sfeer hahahahaa ik ga zo ook eens een kijkje nemen bij simon :)

    lieve groetjes
    angelique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een geweldig mooi doosje Terry en die kerstman is super leuk!
    Groetjes van Sjakkie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh Terry, a beautiful piece - again. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your box is too cool, Terry! What a clever idea. I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey Terry ... this stamp set is definitly on my wish list, love the touch of crackle on santa, what a unique and inspired DT project, fabulous as always xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Terry.....that is just the COOOOLEST box EVER!! pure AWESOMENESS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your little box is adorable Terry! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx