vrijdag 24 april 2009

Whiff of Joy Summer Stamp Kit Candy....WOW

Check it out ladies it is amazing.....
WoJ / Elisabeth Bell Summer Stamp Kit Candy!!
unter Sunday, April 19, 2009
I am back with my promised Whiff of Joy / Elisabeth Bell Summer Stamp Kit blog candy. (Later than expected though :) But better late than never. As you might know - pre-orders for the Kit are open until May 4th. It includes 6 brand new, never before seen, main character stamps, 5 accessory stamps, designed by Elisabeth Bell and 4 text stamps, designed by myself (in english).Ich bin zurück mit dem versprochenen Whiff of Joy / Elisabeth Bell Sommer Stempel Kit blog candy. Leider etwas später als versprochen :) Aber besser spät als nie. Wie ihr vielleicht wißt läuft die Vorbestellungs Möglichkeit für das Kit bis zum 4. Mai. Es enthält 6 brandneue, noch nie veröffentlichte, Hauptcharaktere, 5 Zubehörstempel, designed by Elisabeth Bell und 4 Textstempel, von mir selbst designed (in Englisch).To celebrate this fantastic new set (If I can say so myself..haha), I want to make 2!! stampers really happy (Yes, 2!!) So I am giving away 2 Summer stamp kits.What do you have to do to qualify for the draw?
Grab the above logo and put it on your sidebar with a link to the Whiff of Joy webstore (I know a lot of you already did this, thanks a lot and even better :)
Write a post on your blog letting people know about my candy.
Come back here and leave me a link to your post in the below Mr. Linky Widget. (Only entries to the widget count).
My candy is open until friday May 1st
Thanks so much and good luck!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx