vrijdag 24 april 2009

Blogcandy from Jeanette....Check it out....

Check this out girls .....really wonderfull....
Finally, here it is - the blog candy that I have been promising! Just a few of my favorite things! Included are my most favorite Whiff of Joy stamp of all time: Melinda with Bouquet. She is featured on my blog banner and her sweet face just tugs at my heart. Katharina most generously gave me this brand new stamp so that I could give it away as blog candy. I have also included some bling, some prima flowers and a pad of Basic Grey's Bittersweet.
To enter, please leave a comment on this post. If you would like to spread the word about my candy on your blog, it would be greatly appreciated :) and if you would like to become a follower on my blog, that too would be great!
My candy will run until Monday April 27th midnight (EST). I will announce the winner the next day!
I want to mention that Katharina is also running an amazing candy of her own. She will be giving away 2 of the brand new Elisabeth Bell Summer kits! You can find all the details here on her blog! Isn't she the very best? Don't forget that the pre-order for this kit ends on May 4th. You really don't want to miss out on this amazing deal. I am lucky enough to have been able to see the whole kit and I can tell you: IT IS AMAZING!
Good Luck!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx