maandag 25 november 2019

POLKADOODLES TUTORIAL CHRISTMAS CARD WITH THE FANCY BAUBLE AND MORE XXX

Hello there it is my Turn (Terry) to show you how you can easily make a beautiful Christmas card.




I started by editing a piece of cardstock with 4 colors of acrylic paint with my brayer. I wanted to use green, orange, purple and white, but to my surprise the main color really turned purple with some white. If you look closely you can still see some green through it but the orange color has really disappeared hahah


And here from upclose so you can see the bits of green .......so I thought I would continue with purple and white colors, I love the color purple so no worries at all....


Of course only purple and white paint in the background becomes a bit dull, so I thought I'd have to take out the Texture Galore stamp set and stamp it on the card with the Distress ink here and there. 



And what I did afterwards, I punched the Craft Die Fancy Bauble and glued it to the card. When it was a bit dry......

                               

 I treated the Baubles with Crackle to give it a glassy look. If you look closely on the picture you can see that it has this glassy look. I still had the idea that it was not finished on the background so I stamped a little star all over my card with the Purple Distress Ink and also I used the Doodle Borderstamp set all around my card and I even could hang up my Baubles how about that....those stamps are so versatile...I think everyone has that feeling sometimes when you are working on your project and you look at your background that you think it  is not "full" enough hihih


And with the Gnome 25 December stamp set stamped on my Christmas Card it was finished....I am pretty pleased about it. I hope I have been able to give you some inspiration again and have shown that you can make a pretty Christmas Card with not too many stamps or dies.  Now of course I am very curious what you will make with acrylic paint, stamps and distress ink.


And I have played with these amazing products:

Distress Ink
Acrylic Paints



If you are looking for other Christmas Supplies you can check them out, just click the linky and you will find all your Christmas products YAY

Thank you so much for checking out my Tutorial and have FUN


I would like to join into the following challenges:












3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bedankt nog voor het meedoen bij Crafty Friends met je mee mooie kaart. Groetjes Ela DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx