maandag 22 juli 2019

22-07 POLKADOODLES CRAFTS AND UNIQUE STAMPING TUTORIAL XXX



Hey there guys, it is my turn for a Tutorial on how to make a fun card.....using the Fabulous and Magical Flowergirl stampsets, Funky Alphabet stamps and the Textutre Galore with distres ink 




I started out to colour my background of the card, I wanted to use soft tones. So I colored the backgrond with 3 colors. 


After that, I played with the Gracefull Flowergirl 4 and stamped her on the background of my card. I used my Stamp Platform to stamp it. Perhaps you think what I was thinking lol....what now? well.....


I stamped her twice on masking paper and cut the both of them out.


And I stamped her once again on the background paper.....and some letters from the Funky Alphabet Stamp set on it too


Love the colors that I have chosen and from Magical Corner stampset I stamped some dragonflies and cut them out aswell.  After they were cut out I painted them in a light blue color and placed them onto my card. What I did next was I thought the letters looked so "flat" so I took out my Nuvo drops and devided it onto the different letters. This way they looked a bit dimensional. 



When I was finsihed with that the card could use some sentiments but not Too much...so what I did was I stamped the sentiment from the Gracefull Flowergirl #3 and cut the sentence into a few words and devided the words onto the card. 


Last but not least I placed some glitterdrops onto the dress of the Flowergirl and around the card I stamped some decorations to finish it. 


The products that I have worked with are:


Funky Alphabet A5 stamp set -  39 clear Polymer stamps
Funky Alphabet A5 Clear Stamp Set
Graceful Flower Girl 3 clear Polymer silhouette stamps
Gracefull Flowergirl 3



Graceful Flower Girl 4 clear Polymer silhouette stamps
Gracefull Flowergirl 4
Textures Galore stamp set -  11 clear Polymer stamps
Textures Galore Clearstamp Set



Magical Corner - 3 clear Polymer silhouette stamps
Magical Corner 3 clear Stamps
If you cllick the linky it will take you to the shore where you can purchase your products to make this easy and fun card.

Thank you for checking out my Tutorial and sure hope to see your creations. 

Thank you very much



                                                                                 



Would like to join into the following challenges:














2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is super awesome, and that means mega! Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Jackie thank you very much for visitingmy blog and your supersweet comments XXX

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx