maandag 24 juni 2019

POLKADOODLES UNIQUE STAMPING AND PAPERCRAFTS, TUTORIAL WITH LOTS OF STAMPS AND STENCILS IN MY ART JOURNAL XXX

Hey there, it is my turn, Terry, to give you some inspiration with the Stampsoup stamps, stencils and Flowerstamps from Polkadoodles....

Here I go...

What I did was, having loads of fun making 2 art journal pages, 


I started out with 2 art journal pages and worked with different colors of distress ink, magical powders and water, I sprayed the papers untill I was happy with it. I played with the butterfly stencil and colored the butterflies with distress ink....not to bright and not too much ink, but just enough....


I then stamped some flowers in random order onto my art journal page and colored it with distress inks and acrylic paints. I used yellow, orange, gesso and the red color. 


I took the dutch doobadoo stencil out and I was drawing the branches and leaves. 


Then I thought I would use my polychromos pencils and the leaves and branches myself how much fun is that. And I took the Graph'It white marker and placed some lines in the centre of the flowers


A black pen was used to place some lines aswell. 
At first I did not know what to place on the 2nd page but it did not take me long to decide to stamp the flowers overthere aswell. So the same ritual took place and I colored the flowers with distress inks and with acrylic paints. I must say that I am happier with the flowers on the right side. I think they turned out better then my first page. lol.....but oh well it is oke, cause it is in my art journal and you can play along in that and make whatever you want....that's the fun of working in an art journal 



So I took the Hello Friend stampset out and stamped the leaves from the Heart Sing Clear Stamp Set on top of the art journal page after that the Regal Peacock stampset and played with some flowers, Then I colored lots of different butterflies from different kind of Clear Stamp Sets and colored them with different colors so they would pop out of the pages....I think I did make them pop....



So after I stamped my flowers I played a bit further with the black pen and the white Graph'It marker, you keep on adding on to the pages when you are playing in it. It is so much fun, you really should try it. 


I added a stamp from the Honey Daisy stampset after I finished my background, I thought the honey combe stamp would make it look even better....



So this is page 1 with loads of colorfull flowers, flowers on top, butterflies and some sentiments that I stamped from the Heart Sing Stamp Set and I placed some lines all around the sentiments with a black pen. So much fun......



So this is Page number 2 and this one also has lots of flowers, nice vibrant ones, flowers on top and some butterflies colored with distress inks, polychromos pencils and some hearts from the Making Faces Clear Stamp Set, for this project it was all about how many stamps can I use to create 2 Art Journal Pages, I think I succeede my mission lol.....


And there ya go, my project that I made for your inspiration is finished, I can tell you I had such fun to figure out what stamps, colors etc. I would use and where to place them. It was a fun puzzle for me and I enjoyed myself a lot. I sure hope that I have given you lots of inspiration and hope that it will give you some Ideas HOW to work in your Art Journal.....let's get creative guys......

HAVE FUN XXX

The products that I have worked with are:
Belle Papillon A5 large Clear Stamp Set
Belle Papillon clearstamp set

Graph'It Shake WHITE pen duo
Graph'It Shake White Pen

Hello Friend A5 clear Stamp set. Stunning A5 sized Clear Polymer Stamp set - 16 stamps. Made in the UK

Hello Friend A5 Clear stamp set 
   
Every wish in the World clear stamp set
Every Wish in the World Clear stamp set
Brighter with You clear stamp set

Stamp Soup - Regal Peacock Large A5 Stamp Set
Regal Peacock clearstamp set
Timeless Butterflies creative craft stencil
Timeless Butterflies creative craft stencil
        
Pretty Butterfly creative craft stencil
Pretty Butterfly creative craft stencil
Stamp Soup - Lavender Tea Polymer Stamp Collection
Stamp Soup Lavender Tea
Honey Daisy Clear Stamp Set
Honey Daisy Clear Stamp Set
Making Faces stamp set -  57 clear Polymer stamps
Making Faces stamp set

Heart Sing A5 clear Stamp set. Stunning A5 sized Clear Polymer Stamp set - 17 stamps. Made in the UK
Heart Sing A5 Clear Stamp Set


          




HUGS TERRY XXXX

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous pages Terry, adore your flowers and colouring. Fabulous step by steps too ❤️❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so very much Tracy, so sweet of you to visit my blog and your sweet comment <3 <3

      Verwijderen
  2. What fabulous stamping to create such vibrant floral journal pages, many thanks for joining in with our June theme at Stamping sensations challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Brenda, for visiting my blog and your lovely comments Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow this is just wonderful, Terry! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is a great project for our theme at Crafty Cardmakers. Gorgeous pages, full of colour. Thanks for joining in, Angela xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Angela, for visiting my blog and your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  5. Great art journal page. Pretty details and texture. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this week. Judy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you Judy, very sweet of you and thank you for visiting my blog Hugs Terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your preocess looks like loads of fun ;o) So much playing with colours ;o) Love it and the result is awesome! Thank you for joining our "Anything But A Card" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers. Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Maike, for visiting my blog and your very sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  8. Stunning! Love the vibrant colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful work, so much attention to detail with stunning results. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. A bright and colourful creation for our true colours challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Lovely colourful journal pages and thank you for sharing with us in our True Colours challenge at Stamping Sensations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful creation, love your flowers and background! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx