zondag 3 september 2017

INSPIRATION POST WE LOVE TO CREATE, ANYTHING MIXED MEDIUM GOES XXX

Hello crafters, I have a little inspiration post for all you crafters. It has been a while since I posted something on Blogger, but from now on I will be here again. There will be some changes on the



what it is you will find out on the 24th of September. I promise you it will be exciting and new....so untill than I have made a project for your inspiration and I hope you like it......



So here I go....


I have worked on a photoframe for a little inspiration for you this week. The backgrounds first layer was made with Gesso....I used a couple of stencils to work on the background. For that I used Light Modelling Paste and Crackle to go on top. I love how the flowers turned out. I played a little bit with the Metallic PanPastels and painted the frame with a layer of Interference Fluid and Antiquing Creme. 





Than rubbed with a babywipe and there ya go the background stayed a bit darker with the Metallic colour and the Flowers and the top of the frame came out a bit whiter. Last but not least I stamped an image of a family and placed the sentiment Forever Us, since family is the most important thing in the world. 



So don't forget to check out the Challenge Blog on the 24th of September I promiss you that you will love it.

Untill than....

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and I do hope I have given you some inspiration with my project.


I would like to join into the following challenges:









10 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Terry!!! I love it
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW Amazing work here. Looks FANTASTIC. Love it.
    Great job and beautifully photographed on your blog too.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You should enter this project in World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful altered frame. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OH my gosh! This is so so beautiful! I love the color and subtle texture. Hugs, Autumn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. A beautiful frame,lots of gorgeousness with the textures..great colour palette too.
    Thank you for joining in with this months challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.
    I will be sure to check back on the challenge blog too...x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is a beautiful frame... lovely textures..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous frame, love the texture and the colour!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics!!!
    Atlette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. so much yummy texture, and I love the colour too. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx