zondag 14 mei 2017

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #10, ANYTHING CREATIVE MIXED MEDIUM GOES

                  Happy Mothersday to you all in Holland...
I am very lucky to have two beautifull girls. I love them with all my heart.

Did you know we have a Brand New Challenge over at the......





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media' challenge


Just check out the Challenge Blog and you could be in with a chance of winning some fabby stash from those lovely folk at Premium Craft Brands!

I had fun making a Tag, The first layer on the background is Gesso, I played with a couple of PanPastels with purple and blue colours to create the background.



I mixed the PanPastels with water to let the colour spread all over the Tag. I worked with a stencil of flowers and crackle and right after that I was finished with that, 



 I colored a butterfly with the same colours PanPasels. Last but not least I stamped some sentiments and placed them on the Tag.








So guys you wanna have fun too....than I suggest you come over to the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and join into the fun.....and while your their check out the wonderfull projects of my teamies....


I would like to join into the following challenges:






6 opmerkingen:

  1. Superb tag and love the colours. The flower stencil in crackle looks superb and adds another texture. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A lovely tag. Beautifully crafted and colours are great. Good luck with MAWTT Challenge. Janice DT MAWTT http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Wow! This is a stunning tag! The colours are awesome and so pretty! I love the words and the beautiful butterfly! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Butterflies challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ooh your tag is so beautiful and my favourite colours too. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' May 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Amazing tag!
    Please - enjoy us with your creation here -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/05/ikesworld-challenges-88-anything-goes.html
    Good luck!

    Borqna, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful tag,fabulous stamps and stencilling.Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx