zondag 17 juli 2016

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #15, ANYTHING CREATIVE, MIXED MEDIUM GOES


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
today is a Special day in Holland, cause it is Mothersday........Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

This is what I have made......

I altered a heartshaped box for a coworker, she wanted something to put money in for a cousin's birthday So I thought I alter a heartshaped box. I worked on the background with lots of Purple PanPastel and white Coarse.



I worked with the honeycomb stencil and played with Light Modelling Paste. 





I worked with the honeycomb all around the box and worked with the Light Modelling Paste 
The edges are smudged with inks to give it a vintagy look.....


On the top of the box I created a flowerarrangement of roses and lots of different flowers. I colored the flowers with the Dark Purple PanPastels and dipped them into Glossy Accents to give them an icey look. Sprinkeled some White Coarse Pearlescent Pan on top and finished my flowerarrangement with some Dutch Doobadoo Butterflies.....


The inside of the box is also colored with White and Purple and Lavender colors of PanPastel. Hope you like my project.


So guys you wanna have fun too, than I suggest you come over to the

We Love To Create Challenge Blog and join into the fun. And fun is what your going to have I am sure of it.....and while your their check out my amazing teamies creations guys....your gonna love what your about to see.

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you would like to leave me a little note, be my guest and I would appreciate it a lot.....thank you xxxx






I would like to join into the following challenges:





9 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing job. I love mixed media :) Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Saw this over at Love to Create and love it to bits had to stop by and say. XOXO Zoe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A very beautiful box here, and sooo well done. I too love Mixed Media, and this is very beautiful made with all the lovely flowers too.
    Thanks sooo much for joining the challenge here at Card and Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a beautiful heart-box. A lot of details.
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A very beautiful project and result, the purples are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous color and love the texture! Thanks so much for playing at Things to Alter!~kim

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This box is gorgeous, such pretty colours too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx