zondag 19 juni 2016

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #13 ANYTHING CREATIVE, MIXED MEDIUM GOES


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
today is a Special day in Holland, cause it is Mothersday........Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

This is what I have made......


I had loads of fun altering a photoframe for my colleque. Remember the notebook with that stunning image in it? Well this is for her mother, she misses her girl that much, so I thought I would make a frame for her with her daughter in it. I did not make the image though, that was made by an artist. I made the frame. I started out with metall foil and embossed it.....
 I added alcohol inks and loads of PanPastels on it and tried to make it look old. I think that worked out great, don't you think.
So the background was done with lots of PanPastels, the inside was colored with PanPastels too,

 I worked with the Metallic PanPastels I just love them cause they give such a rich colour to your project, very nice shimmery colour. 
 
So here is my finished project, I hope you like it....I think it is just what I had in my head lol.....it all worked out the way I wanted too......


For decorations I used a butterfly die and embossed that one too with the Metall Foil. Than I just had to colour it with the Metallic Pans too....and last but not least I placed the Pennib on top of it.
You wanna see more pictures.....than I suggest you check out my blog just click my name and it will take you there.

So guys you wanna have fun too....than I suggest you come over to the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and join into the fun and while your their come and see my amazing teamies amazing creations. your gonna love them....

I would like to join into the following challenges:







Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate it.













5 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your picture frame, love the texture you have created.
    thanks for joining our challenge over at
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
    Debbie Dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Terry and wow this is stunning! So much depth and texture, I love it
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your creation has turned out amazing, love the texture
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...
    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
    creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous textured piece!! That image is truly lovely (even if you did not draw it yourself...) Love it, thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous! Terry A great job making the frame look aged and a lovely image too. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey .
    Amanda x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx