zondag 22 november 2015

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #24, ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
you know what that means eh?.....Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

This is what I have made......


I have played with a canvas and made a wallhanger out of it. The first layer is Gesso, When the Gesso was dry I got the Light Modelling Paste with the Butterfly/Roses Stencil from Premium Art Brand and worked a bit on the background, the other half of my background was made with the Leaves stencil from Dutch Doobadoo.
When everything was dry I was thinking about what colour I wanted to use. I really love the Metallic PanPastels, when applied and sprayed with water it gives such a very nice colour to the Roses. The leaves were colored the same way with the Lighter brown Metallic Colour. Everything was covered with the White Coarse PanPastel.





The last layer on my background is Crackle, I love butterflies and was certainly going to use a lot of butterflies for this canvas. They were also colored with a waterpen and Metallic PanPastels. To seal the PanPastels I sprayed mixed Iridescent Paste with Water in my waterbottle. Last but not least I have placed a sentiment.




You wanna have fun too guys, than I suggest you come over to the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and join into the fun.


The products that I have worked with are:




Thank you for checking out my blog and if you would like to leave me a little comment that would be just awesome..


I would like to join into the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps and more, Challenge #171, Anything Goes
Daring  Cardmakers, Anyting But A Card
Crafting with Friends, Allways anything Goes

,

1 opmerking:

  1. Love the delicate pink against all that fabulous texture - this is so pretty, Terry.
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx