zondag 3 mei 2015

INSPIRATION WEEK, CHALLENGE #9, ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
Today there WE HAVE MORE INSPIRATION OVER AT THE 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

This is what I have made.....

Last week was my knee op, could not get a Blogpost ready but when you checked out the Challenge Blog you saw that I made my first stage project......

Remember the first stage of my project .....
yep I worked with Stampbord and played with the wonderfull clearstampset from Nikky, colored the background of the stampbord with pearlescent pans and pans, some leaves were stamped on it.



 And now I am in stage 2 of my project, I got this wooden flower and thought the butterfly would fit perfectly. So worked on the background of the flower with Gesso and Light Modelling paste, used a stencil from DD and played with the leaves from Nikky's stampset STOP, they have such fab background stamps on it. I played with Pearlescent and some pearls, hearts that I made out of an empty board. Finished it all by painting the Gel Medium on top and my Project is finished. 





So what do ya think, I am pretty pleased with it and had loads of fun with it. You can do so many things with Stampbord guys, you should really try it out....when you click the linky's it will take you to the store and you can purchase your own stampbord pieces.....it is really fabulous......so check out the challenge blog guys where you can see the inspiration of my amazing teamies......Enjoy and have fun.....

I played with the following products:



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful work!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely project. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful card, your creativity is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh it looks really gorgeous and pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great work on stamp board, wonderful effect, gorgeous project. Thanks so much for joining us arm Stamps and Stencils Ruth x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a fabulous project, love all the textures and all the detail...
    A fab entry for our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...x

    Owner & Head DT at Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT at Altered Eclectics

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm inspired to get my stampboard out and have a play, thanks. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx