zaterdag 15 november 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO UK CHALLENGE #18, CHRISTMAS

Hey there guys! 


We have another 

fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 



Come on over and do join into the fun, The theme for this fortnight is CHRISTMAS.....that is a easy peasy theme eh? We all are busy with making a Christmas Card or project. This is what I made....

I wanted to make a Christmas Tag, using the Pearlescent Blue PanPastel and the Silver Metallic PanPastel to create the background. A bit of white here and there on the background and my first layer was done.


Than I realized it needed some stars, so I took the Light Modelling Paste and the Stars Stencil and made some stars. I played a bit with the Shake It Pen around the stars and placed a bit of gold on the Deer, numbers and stars Cardboard from Dutch Doobadoo. To finish my project I got some lace and ribbon and placed it on the top of the Tag and a little Fence underneith the Deer.



And these are the products that I have worked with: Just click the image and it will take you to the store where you can purchase your goodies for your Christmas projects.....




So you wanna have fun too, then I suggest that you come over to the We Do Doobadoo Challenge Blog and join into the fun. While your their check out my teamies amazing projects they made it just for your inspiration......

Thanks for checking out my blog and for the new followers, thank you so much for your time I sure hope I can give you some inspiration.......

I would like to join into the following challenges:
Artbymiran, Challenge #19 Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy, Challenge #127, Pairs of a kind, 2 reindeers, 2 stars
Sister Act Card Challenge, Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge, Challenge #285 Christmas
Crafty Ribbons, Challenge #106, Christmas creations with ribbon



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute, love the ribbon. Thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy adn would love you to hop over.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wooow this is stunning.. love this tag so much... thank you for sharing your project with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge # 19.. good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx