zaterdag 4 oktober 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO CHALLENGE #16 CHRISTMAS....

Hey there guys! 

We have another 
fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 




If you haven't found us on Facebook yet you can join our fabulous, inspirational group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/601539489934657/ so come and find us, there are some great projects and we'd love to see your work you create with Doobadoo too!

So this fortnight we have a wonderfull theme and that is Christmas, Oh how I just love Christmas,

This is what I have made...

I had a lot of fun making the Twinkle Stars suprise bag for Christmas. I used gesso for the background with on top the Blue Pearl and mixed with Brown PanPastel. A sentiment background stamp from Christmas and A bit of White Coarse to give it a nice shimmer.


Here you can see the heartshaped Twinkle Stars Box, from the side.....the texture looks a bit like frosting eh?

In the corner I played with Softboard, Snowflakes and Stars from Dutch Doobadoo and colored them with the Blue and Brown PanPastels. On top I used some rock candy to give it some glistening and to finish I placed the Twinkle Stars.


You wanna have fun too guys, come on over to the We Do Doobadoo Challenge Blog and join into the fun. Your gonna love what my amazing teamies made for your inspiration and I am sure you can figure something out to make, cause Christmas is just a wonderfull theme.

I worked with the following products,





I would like to join into the following challenges

Sisterhood of Crafters, Lots of Layers
Anything Goes with a Twist, Anything Goes
Craft Hazelnut Christmas Challenge, Christmas



2 opmerkingen:

  1. So lovely... I'd like to know where you bought this heart shaped box? Is it made of cardboard?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Ellie, thanks, the heartshaped box comes from the UK, I got it as a present from my dear friend Tracy. But I just know it is hear in Holland somewhere too. Just google it and you will find it I am sure of it Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx