zaterdag 31 mei 2014

WE DO DOOBADOO CHALLENGE #7, DIFFERENT SHAPES and more....

Hey there guys! 

It's Saturday so that means we have another 
fantastic We Do Doobadoo Challenge! 




If you haven't found us on Facebook yet you can join our fabulous, inspirational group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/601539489934657/ so come and find us, there are some great projects and we'd love to see your work you create with Doobadoo too!

So this fortnight we have a wonderfull theme
And the theme is DIFFERENT SHAPES....so you can make whatever you like aslong as it has different shapes, so now how easy is that eh? So better get your thinking cap on and let's craft....

This is what I made...
I made a card with love with lots of Dutch Doobadoo products, worked on the background with Light Modelling Paste on the Large Roses Mask, colored it with PanPastels that I have mixed with the Red and White PanPastels to create this light colour.


Okey so here is the finished background with the Roses Mask, lots of light modelling paste and colored with the mixed Panpastels and yep since I am a crackle head heheehe I finished my background with Crackle.



On top I had fun with the roses, hearts and swirls on top of the Honeycomb board. And offcourse the cute Parisian Vintage Girl......


To finish my project I have placed  a flowers colored with Pans and some DD hearts underneith a "with love" sentiment. 


Okey so here we have my finished project, I hope you like it. I had lots of fun creating my project for this week. And I sure hope that I have given you lots of inspiration to create your own project. If you wanna get some more ideas then I suggest you go over to the We Do Doobadoo Challenge Blog and check out my amazing teamies creations. Your gonna love what your about to see. And do join into the fun guys you can even win a fabulous prize. 
Enjoy and have fun

The products from Dutch Doobadoo that I have worked with are

I would like to join into the following challenges:


Thankss for watching and reading my post....
It is very much appreciated..




8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Terry, wow what a beautiful feminine project, gorgeous colours and I just love that crackle hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow...what a masterpiece, thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is so creative and beautiful!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fantastic project Terry and it seems such a shame to cover up that beautiful backing paper you created x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a gorgeous creation, love all the elements Terry, it looks stunning...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Terry, another fabulous card. Love the background and again such lovely embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing with us again at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very pretty, gr8t job with the colors, thanks for joining FFC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi, A lovely project. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx