zondag 13 april 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE SHABBY CHIC. INSPIRATION.....

Hey guys welcome to the Inspiration week for the Challenge at the

Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge Blog

So this is the inspiration week and hopefully my amazing teamies and I will give you lots of inspiration for the challenge


Hey there guys, did you know what fun you can have with a little envelope and attaching it to a Bottle Label.....well I was playing with one and it is such fun to make. 

Remember the Bottle Label that I made last week....well I thought I would show ya all what you can do with the little envelope from DD and make the Bottle Label into a present for someone. 


So what I did was.....I placed a little piece of Shabby Chic Paper ( the same as on the Bottle Label) and attached some Velcro on it....I did the same on the envelope so you can attach it easily onto the Label and you can take it off easily too, for example to put money in there. I made a small card too go with it, so you can write a message for the recipient. 


So I worked with the Mask Envelope and started to cut it out of paper, on top I placed the Shabby Chic Papers that I placed onto the bottle label aswell. This way they fit together perfectly. And for decoration I glued the roses, butterfly, lace and heart onto it. The butterfly and the heart are worked on with Versamark and white Panpastel and some red and mixed them together to get the right colour to match the papers. 

So and to give you a better idea a close up of my envelope. It really is lots of fun to work on a smaller size of paper, I had lots of fun. You wanna have fun too then I suggest you come over to the Challenge Blog and check out my teamies fabulous inspiration projects. 


I would like to join into the fun into the following challenges:

Have fun







10 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely stunning Terry
    Hugs Susan xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Susan, thanks a bunch hun for your sweet comment, hugs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hands Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Stunning creation Terry, love everything about it! So pretty! And perfect for our challenge at http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Stunning creation however we cannot allow it in our challenge at Gruffies and Guests as it is not a Gruffie, House Mouse or happy Hopper sorry
    Shaz DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your creation is lovely Terry and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is really great Terry such a lovely idea and a gift as well. Thankyou for sharing your project with the Allsorts Challenge Blog Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wonderful !!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    HUgs stine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful creation, so pretty & a great idea! Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month, hope to see you again!
    hugs Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love this. x

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Craftyhands Challenge.

    Good luck and Hugs

    Jo x dt x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx