zondag 27 april 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS CHALLENGE INSPIRATION WEEK......

Hey guys welcome to the Inspiration week for the Challenge at the

Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge Blog

So this is the inspiration week and hopefully my amazing teamies and I will give you lots of inspiration for the challenge



I thought I would make allmost the same card but slighty different for the inspiration week. 


I worked with Grungy papers, the Dutch Doobadoo Honeycomb stencil with Light Modelling PasteMetalllic PanPastels on the Grungy Heart and the borders of the Die. The Sentiment is from the fabulous new stampset from Premium Craft Brands

So what do ya think, there is some more inpiration on the Challenge Blog, so do come on over and join into the fun at the Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and have some fun...



Hugs Terry xxxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx