zondag 2 februari 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS CHALLENGE #5, ANYTHING GOES OR USE A STENCIL

There ya go.....It is Sunday today, so you probably know what that means eh? Another fabby Challenge over at the 




Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Right then, on to this weeks challenge which is 

ANYTHING GOES or USE A STENCIL from Premium Craft Brands...

This is what I have made......


 I have altered a journal and worked with the fabulous stencil with the HUGE butterfly and roses, I just love this stencil I think it is beautifull to work with and onto a journal. Premium Art Brands have some gorgeous stencils. You can find them here. (Just click the linky and you will find fabulous stencils you can work with wonderfully).

First I played with Gesso and to get the right dept of the butterfly and rose I played with the Light Modelling Paste, then worked with the Metallic PanPastels this time the Golden ones, and on top I placed the Glassy Gel. 
Played with a few sentiments from Tim Holtz they are called #Hashtags and I love them lots....I have placed some metall corners and my project is finished for this weeks challenge.

I hope you like it, I am pleased about it.....and you wanna have fun too, then I suggest you come over to the Premium Craft Brands Challenge Blog and do join into the fun, your gonna have fun I am sure of it. While your their you can check out my amazing teamies projects, they made it for your inspiration....

Have fun

Hugs Terry xxxx


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Good morning Terry, gorgeous goldilicious cover for your journal, so rich and vibrant!
    Have a happy day.
    Hugs
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A gorgeous journal cover Terry, just love the rich gold on that butterfly and rose, such luxurious texture and sheen xx Zoe xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous Terry, so much texture and all the shimmery gold looks fabulous
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx